Yeah for sure the toyota gasket maker will be much much much better but it sucks that it comes in a small tube. I bought a big tube of the black rtv today. I'm still going back and forth in my head if I want to use the paper gaskets or black rtv. Will decide soon. I'll look into those plugs.FIPG is higher quality from my experience but both should work.
Those paper gaskets should be fine. Looks like j-tube and some for the hard turbo oil lines or adaptors if you do soft lines.
I believe those two bolts are for draining coolant from the block iirc but don't quote me on that.
In all this time that i have been on here and SF, i have heard of people attempting to sleeve these blocks. I have not heard of a single success as of yet.I was thinking possibly bore and sleeve to keep the current pistons. Will have to talk to the local machine shop about that. Or I may part out this engine and go 1jz.
Yeah I was really thinking about it and figured it would not work well. I'm really thinking of parting this 7m out and going 1jz. Possibly stay tune for a 7m part out on the classifieds section. I'm 80% sure I'm going to. Still need to motivate myself the rest of the 20%In all this time that i have been on here and SF, i have heard of people attempting to sleeve these blocks. I have not heard of a single success as of yet.