hello

bryank

Authorized Seller
Howdy all,

thought i'd say a formal hello, as i've only just seen the UK section doh!
(and apologise i've not been very active on any forums, but I will be more from now on)

Couple of Supra pics:

My n/a:

My Turbo (not a great pic - i really need to do some pics!):

Oh and i mess about with bikes too (I have 3, Vmax, an old 750-4 honda lowrider owned for 20 years and a very very long term project Benelli 900-6 dragbike lol don't ask how long)

My Vmax (just back on the road after major upgrade and overhaul)

Cheers,

Bryan

Yellow 13

Lurker
Authorized Seller
You Europeans...Always keeping your cars so clean and sexy.

Nice rims on the white one. Only car Ive actually liked that style on.

bryank

Authorized Seller
We have to keep them clean in the winter due to the salt they put on the roads :3d_frown: if you didn't, you can almost watch your car disolve lol

However my turbo at the moment looks like it's been off-roading :icon_bigg

daledoe

KILL U
Authorized Seller
Ha whats up. I like the gray turbo but I'm not a big fan of three spock rims at all!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Welcome, Hello, Hola. Love both your cars. The white one is pretty sexy, but I could never own an NA. I don't want to get flamed or anything, just my personal opinion. I guess once you've owned a turbo, you could never own any other........................lol

bryank

Authorized Seller
suprahero said:
Welcome, Hello, Hola. Love both your cars. The white one is pretty sexy, but I could never own an NA. I don't want to get flamed or anything, just my personal opinion. I guess once you've owned a turbo, you could never own any other........................lol
Hola, LOL well, my n/a is definitely slower than the T out on the big roads, but i prefer the W58 box round town.. They are both great to drive, just with different character. Besides, the n/a is scheduled for an upgrade or two this season :naughty:

And hey Finnon! :wavey:

Cheers,

Bryan

Finnon

Authorized Seller
bryank said:
Hola, LOL well, my n/a is definitely slower than the T out on the big roads, but i prefer the W58 box round town.. They are both great to drive, just with different character. Besides, the n/a is scheduled for an upgrade or two this season :naughty:

And hey Finnon! :wavey:

Cheers,

Bryan
helloooo bryan k:wavey: