Hello from Texas

Hey all, just wanted to say hello. I’ve purchased another jza70 from Japan, It’s currently in route to me. I should have it by the end of December.
I say another because I used to own a red jza70 before. I sold the car due to some personal issues at the time. It was a source of controversy for myself and some mebers on SUPRA forums at the time. But I’m in a different place in life and I feel it’s a good time to get back into a SUPRA. I chose the jza70 again because I just love the body of the car and what it meant as a sports cars in its era. Keep,your eyes out for a build thread. I have bought so many parts for the car already. I’ve gotten in some hot water with my wife for sure. Haha!

Mike

JDMMA70

Authorized Seller
Welcome, look forward to the thread. What part of Texas are you located in?

Billy1JZ

Welcome back, fellow A70 addict! :biglaugh:

In all seriousness tho, can't wait to see this thread of yours. Such incredible cars the JZA70s are, and I may be a rather fickle individual, but I truly don't see myself ever getting rid of mine. :icon_bigg

seoul4korea

Authorized Seller
Corpus Christi. I moved out here for a job about 3 months ago.
Nice! My supra was in Corpus for years at my brothers house. If you ever run into any issues he might be able to help you out, he helped me do a lot of work on mine and is a certified Air Craft mechanic.