Guv'na's Tavern

Bird87

Authorized Seller
... .wtf is going on with this site? Lol

Sent from my retarded phone :p

jdmfreak

PACNW
Authorized Seller
The only reason this thread hasn't ended up in the wall of shame is cause the mods don't want that to happen :p at least here we are kinda contained

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Authorized Seller
Contributor
One would think that they would kind of give us a warning before locking us up in there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

jdmfreak

PACNW
Authorized Seller
One would think that they would kind of give us a warning before locking us up in there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Quoted from the wos sticky
:p

"The Wall of Shame is a place for threads that the Supramania staff found particularly amusing due to the overall silliness or idiocy of the posters in question, or something amazingly stupid being described. This is not to say that every person who authored a thread that winds up in the wall of shame is a fool.

But we certainly think a few were acting like one at the time...

Sometimes it's a good thread, but the replies drag it off topic to the point of idiocy. Sometimes it's the thread itself. You make your own decision on that.

Nor is it to say that these are the only dumb threads out there, there are just the ones that struck our fancy. By the way, we do accept nominations for inclusion in this section, so PM me if you see something you think belongs here.

This is a locked section. You cannot reply to any of these threads, they are locked in the state they were in when we decided to move them here.

P.S. - I've been asked why we do this, and the answer is simple. Perhaps knowing that your stupidity may wind up highlighted for the world to see will act a deterrent to posting before thinking. We really would rather you use your head before you post around here."

jdmfreak

PACNW
Authorized Seller
.... Supra!

..... I know it was a perfect idea I just laughed when I read the description... Cause it matched us perfectly :p

" Supramania staff found amusing due to the overall silliness of the posters in question"
Lol

Villy253

Guv'na
Authorized Seller
.... Supra!

..... I know it was a perfect idea I just laughed when I read the description... Cause it matched us perfectly :p

" Supramania staff found amusing due to the overall silliness of the posters in question"
Lol
Supra who?!?!?

Supra great knock knock joke btw.

They may end up excerpting parts of this thread to the WOS

Sent from Bird's smart phone.

Bird87

Authorized Seller
The fuck is going on with my phone?

Sent from my retarded phone :p