Guv'na's Tavern

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
I missed it too... Prior Supra work plans and just had to execute.... deadlines are drawing near!

loc182

Seven Empowered!
Authorized Seller
Doh, I missed out too. The morning of the post this ruined my rear motorcycle tire, so I spent the rest of the day getting screwed out of too much money for a replacement :(

Pilot Road 3 Destroyer Crop.jpg

Looking forward to future meets!

Bird87

Authorized Seller
There once was a bird from Nantucket, his supra was a real big bucket, his turbo turned brown, with no spare around, so he closed the garage and said fuck it.

-Reunion-
The princess had once again disappeared. Du king, bird, and the other members of PacNW guild had slowly disbanded. Many steeds where sick and beaten, left in their stables over the winter for many months. Spring approached and suddenly a messenger shows at birds outhouse door.
"I have a message for a ......slave?"
Bird already knows what's going to happen and sighs. "Whats the message?"
The messenger puts the letter under the door. There's a unicorn stamp on the envelope.
-.- "Figured it was her"
"Hey black ass! Meet at the stables in Portlandia, Du king, Knight Cory and a few others from the northern lands will be there. There will be mead. Bring lady bird also!"
Bird looks up " I guess ill go for a little before work....wait....Knight Cory and the Northern Kidnappers?? Well I guess she got Dem feels."
Bird farts, wipes, and leaves the outhouse.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Bird87

Authorized Seller
Yes I know I could have posted this in my story section but its almost 3am with 2 more hours of work till I go home so the fucks that I had died off quick

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!!!

You are such a weirdo, but that's what makes you awesome. I thought you couldn't make it this weekend? On that topic though, since this is the PNW forum, if any of you guys are around the portland area this weekend and would be willing to help me prep my supra for paint, you will be compemsated and fed:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?189293-Supra-Faye-Love.-My-first-build-thread.-(beware-picture-heavy...)&p=2043777#post2043777

Saturday, April 4th from 1pm to 5pm! :)

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
There once was a bird from Nantucket, his supra was a real big bucket, his turbo turned brown, with no spare around, so he closed the garage and said fuck it.

-Reunion-
The princess had once again disappeared. Du king, bird, and the other members of PacNW guild had slowly disbanded. Many steeds where sick and beaten, left in their stables over the winter for many months. Spring approached and suddenly a messenger shows at birds outhouse door.
"I have a message for a ......slave?"
Bird already knows what's going to happen and sighs. "Whats the message?"
The messenger puts the letter under the door. There's a unicorn stamp on the envelope.
-.- "Figured it was her"
"Hey black ass! Meet at the stables in Portlandia, Du king, Knight Cory and a few others from the northern lands will be there. There will be mead. Bring lady bird also!"
Bird looks up " I guess ill go for a little before work....wait....Knight Cory and the Northern Kidnappers?? Well I guess she got Dem feels."
Bird farts, wipes, and leaves the outhouse.
Northern kidnapper reporting for duty!

loc182

Seven Empowered!
Authorized Seller
Every time I get ready to buy parts something horrible happens : (

March Motorcycle tire puncture: $400

April Root Canal: $800

Remaining parts budget: -$$$

Rumor has it the overtime is opening up at work, so I might be saved though!

Bird87

Authorized Seller
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!!!

You are such a weirdo, but that's what makes you awesome. I thought you couldn't make it this weekend? On that topic though, since this is the PNW forum, if any of you guys are around the portland area this weekend and would be willing to help me prep my supra for paint, you will be compemsated and fed:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?189293-Supra-Faye-Love.-My-first-build-thread.-(beware-picture-heavy...)&p=2043777#post2043777

Saturday, April 4th from 1pm to 5pm! :)

Sorry I was going to try but I didn't wake up till 3pm and had work 2 hours after. Hope things are going good!

Bird87

Authorized Seller
Northern kidnapper reporting for duty!

There will be more of the northerners appearing in my story no worries lol. Just need a few more names to appear .

Shit should I write a book?!? I don't think it would sell since no one but this group will get what the fuck is going on lol "so...the horses are cars.....and the slave isn't a slave he's like a hero or something? And something about round cheese disk... Is that pizza? The fuck is the writer on?".

That's what I imagine people saying

Bird87

Authorized Seller
Im actually thinking about it because my brother wrote a book called 2 Seeds and apparently people like it lol. Its got me and a few other friends in it and I might have fans lol. Ok fuck I'm going to sleep sorry for rambling I just miss you all

Bird87

Authorized Seller
Gonna wait 3 more months for delivery now?

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
There will be more of the northerners appearing in my story no worries lol. Just need a few more names to appear .

Shit should I write a book?!? I don't think it would sell since no one but this group will get what the fuck is going on lol "so...the horses are cars.....and the slave isn't a slave he's like a hero or something? And something about round cheese disk... Is that pizza? The fuck is the writer on?".

That's what I imagine people saying
I would buy your book Bird.

Bird87

Authorized Seller
I just found Bird on Facebook, perhaps that site has the timed exclusive rights to his stories?

Hah I mainly go on facebook to look at interesting stuff or repost info for people. The stories won't make sense to non PACNW people.

Bird87

Authorized Seller
I would be a fan, but I don't like having to wait months to read the next paragraph lol

The way I write them involves this groups activities. Since we all don't hangout or post up on here I have no material to work with.

I have been thinking more about the Northern kidnappers but not much info on them has passed around. Plus I can only get info on Cory, shay, and.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmMmmmmmm

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
I have been thinking more about the Northern kidnappers but not much info on them has passed around. Plus I can only get info on Cory, shay, and.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmMmmmmmm
Winter is coming! Too much game of thrones...

loc182

Seven Empowered!
Authorized Seller
From watching the video I assume potato means dial up friendly video quality :p

Really nice pics of the engine. It looks like it belongs in that engine bay!

So wish there was a 7M-GTE with VVTLi...variable valve timing with lift is one of the three things I miss the most from my S2000.

Last edited:

loc182

Seven Empowered!
Authorized Seller
Sounds like a project! Make the ultimate 7M head!

Exciting news, not looking at my bank account for two months allowed it grow enough to order the Tokico Illumina II shocks!

Time to let those old 25 year old shocks on there now have a rest :p

Last edited:

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Hey guys, how's it going? It's been awhile so I figured I would check in and say hi. I miss you guys. Texas isn't as cool as everyone makes it out to be. After my stint down here, I plan on coming back up to Whidbey. I would love to get another supra again. That will probably happen after I retire though. I'm debating on buying either an NSX or a MK4 6-speed, with my wife pushing for the MK4. We'll see what happens...:naughty:

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I got 3 more years of this shit before I can come back up to the civilized part of the Union...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Hahaha well, the closest I've gotten to an NSX is my TL. Manual transmission, Brembo brakes, fun to drive!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

loc182

Seven Empowered!
Authorized Seller
I too was thinking NSX...but I know you like to have fun with your cars and the NSX is probably a chore to do things on.

But why not return to the wonderful world of MKIII Supras? I am told the seats in the MKIVs are not pleasant at all :p

It will be awesome to have you back...I just hope the state stops burning in time : (

In other news Tokicos arrived today! Installation begins Saturday morning!

jdmfreak

PACNW
Authorized Seller
And there was duking watching the race from a-far wishing for his steed to stop limping so he could make the journey to events such as these that he has dreamed of attending for years

loc182

Seven Empowered!
Authorized Seller
A couple of my drifter co-workers were there on practice day and got to meet the actor who played Han in the Fast and the Furious movies. Sounds like it was a good time!