Going to the dyno tomorrow.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I'm going to the dyno tomorrow. I'm going to tune for 93 octane with methanol injection and I' also going to tune for e85. I'm not trying to max out the capabilities of the e85. I only have 950 injectors so I'm not going to try and make any more than 700 rwhp. Maybe I can, maybe I can't. I hope my coil packs don't mess up and everything goes smooth. I will take a few videos to put up in this thread and let everyone know how it goes. If it goes kaboom, I'll be pissed, but sometimes shit happens. Tune in tomorrow for the results.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I made 565 rwhp on a Mustang dyno at 24psi on e85. I could have made more but the guy tuning it was being a baby. That's also at 5800rpm. My car is good to rev to about eight grand. It was still climbing when he shut it down. On 93 octane, it made 460 at 22psi shutting down at 5800 rpm. I'll have to go another day and get some dyno queen numbers, but for now I'm going to enjoy driving it. This 6466 comes on like a train. I have MT ET streets and it will roast them in second gear when the turbo kicks in. I get full boost at 4000 rpm. My torque goes from 240-490 in about 350 rpm.
I'll try to get the dyno graph loaded up along with a video, but I'm not sure who to load it up with. Photobucket has gone to shit and I haven't loaded anything up in years.

3p141592654

90T
Authorized Seller
Contributor
On this site you can just load it using the insert image button. It won't accept the file if its really big, so I usually shrink it down to 1024x768. The image below is 1444x342 and it worked fine.

Image1.jpg

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Authorized Seller
Jay, how is the diff I sent you behaving?
Liking how the LSD engages?

Sounds like you are making some good power!

BigKO

Authorized Seller
It's a shame he was shutting it down so early, I'd like to see what it makes on the big end. Great numbers though!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
I made 565 rwhp on a Mustang dyno at 24psi on e85. I could have made more but the guy tuning it was being a baby. That's also at 5800rpm. My car is good to rev to about eight grand. It was still climbing when he shut it down. On 93 octane, it made 460 at 22psi shutting down at 5800 rpm. I'll have to go another day and get some dyno queen numbers, but for now I'm going to enjoy driving it. This 6466 comes on like a train. I have MT ET streets and it will roast them in second gear when the turbo kicks in. I get full boost at 4000 rpm. My torque goes from 240-490 in about 350 rpm.
I'll try to get the dyno graph loaded up along with a video, but I'm not sure who to load it up with. Photobucket has gone to shit and I haven't loaded anything up in years.
That bolded comment sums up modified Supra ownership in one sentence pretty well, haha. I think it's also a great part of the rolling power experience. [Low RPM] "Yeah, that's pretty quick" [High RPM] "Holy SHIT slow down!" haha.

Nice numbers. I'm interested to see the graphs.

Justin727

T-virus infected
Authorized Seller
Nice dyno! I know when I had a 6766 on my MK4 it hit hard. Would roasting them @ a 60 roll. I know you're having a blast with that 6466. Can't wait for it to be pushed!!