Getting a girl advice

D.J.T.

Authorized Seller
haha yea i have "hit it" and yes i still keep it wrapped lol neither of us have kids and i plan too keep it that way
SCOOOOREE!!! Haha its best that way... one of the scariest things you can heard is "I think im pregnant...." "Yes im sure!!!!" I remember when it happened to me.... MAN, I was shitting bricks.. :ugh:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
nah ended it on a good note with her and almost as soon as i ended it with her i met this other girl who i am in a relationship with now.NO KIDS! with this one btw lol
See, worked out in the end, just had to be patient. :)

SCOOOOREE!!! Haha its best that way... one of the scariest things you can heard is "I think im pregnant...." "Yes im sure!!!!" I remember when it happened to me.... MAN, I was shitting bricks.. :ugh:
Could always employ the services of Naptime:

[video=youtube;AF_nfazQaek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF_nfazQaek[/video]

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
its all about the chase then it gets boring
You know... after being in a good relationship for a long while now, I can see your point of view. Flirting and all that was definitely fun, but it doesn't have to stop just because you are in a committed relationship. Shit, I still flirt with my old lady all the time, it is still a lot of fun. I make it a game of "let's see how easy I can make her blush in public." ;)

Any chance of pics or vids of this new girl? :naughty: Just asking.
IJ, quit hacking into other member's accounts... :p