Getting a girl advice

Avicii

Authorized Seller
This is a little embarrassing so poke all the fun you want lol............... i am 21 and honestly pretty bad with the opposite sex when it comes to romancing, flirting, giving cute compliments. I work with this girl who i have had a crush on since i seen her, and well she is pretty much down to fuck but she is waiting on me to say something,i guess she wants me to tell her i like her? here is where i need advice! what the hell am i exactly supposed to say? i mean i don't just come right out and say it do i? the worst part is she has a bf and kids but there having problems so i guess she is sick of it but i have never been in this type of situation before and i am lost. I am not expecting a relationship or anything but just someone to have fun with while i am still young, pretty sure she is looking for the same thing.

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
LOL!!!!!!!

If she is DTF, take her out, invite her to come in to your place for "coffee," tell her she's hot and you want her right her right now. Perfect and always works. Why? Its simple, she is, like you said, one of those DTF girls. Don't give her compliments about eyes and hair and all that sappy shit, you'll get friendzoned.

I am going to tell you from the start, you don't want a relationship with this girl. She has a kid and being young, you don't want to have that little douchebag calling you "Daddy."

EDIT:

Situation...Walking up the steps, tell her she has a nice ass and it might start right there.

Situation...You open the door, let her walk in first and you close the door. When she turns around, grab her close to you, put your hands around on her ass and get to work.

Situation...At work, flirt with her and tell her how what she is wearing shows her curves nicely(OBVIOUSLY MAKE SURE SHE IS WEARING SOMETHING NICE). If she asks what curves, don't be an idiot, tell her about her assets. You might get lucky and get it in the stock room.

These are my experiences with DTF girls and situations I have been in.

Women like her don't want you to beat around the bush. If you do, this will be how she will make you.

Last edited:

Cyrus

Authorized Seller
I am going to tell you from the start, you don't want a relationship with this girl. She has a kid and being young, you don't want to have that little douchebag calling you "Daddy."
not to mention the fact that if she is cheating on her current boyfriend, she could cheat on you. ;)

GrimJack

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
There's a great link in my signature... it's not going to help much, but at least you'll understand more.

Avicii

Authorized Seller
not to mention the fact that if she is cheating on her current boyfriend, she could cheat on you. ;)
that's one of the reasons i am kind of iffy about getting into this lol but if her man is fucking up and she is looking else where for fun and excitement i want to be that fun and excitement.Her friend keeps telling me she is waiting for me to say something to her but honestly not sure what to say lol i throw signs her way all the time and she know's i like her but i think if i tell her i like her then she has the upper hand and this "fling" looses its excitement

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Authorized Seller
Contributor
As long as you get an empty out what do you care if she has the "upper hand" whatever the fuck that is...

Or do you have deeper feelings for this sperm receptacle then you're letting on?

Avicii

Authorized Seller
As long as you get an empty out what do you care if she has the "upper hand" whatever the fuck that is...

Or do you have deeper feelings for this sperm receptacle then you're letting on?
love no i think its more lust

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
Look man, girls like this are good for one reason.

They are the crap shoot I shoot stuff into. Well, not into, more of onto as I don't want a little douchebag running around.

Avicii

Authorized Seller
Look man, girls like this are good for one reason.

They are the crap shoot I shoot stuff into. Well, not into, more of onto as I don't want a little douchebag running around.
imma try and get the ass this weekend if she is not with her BF and she can get a babysitter lol

Avicii

Authorized Seller
Lust is good as long as you keep in mind she's just a Cum Dumpster and don't fall for her..

As already posted if she's cheating on her current she'll cheat on you.
yea that was the first thing i thought of when she started flirting back, but i think she just likes the attention of someone wanting her so imma give it to her since i am pretty sure she will feel better than a tree or supra ;D

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
As already posted if she's cheating on her current she'll cheat on you.
You know what's funny Ian? My brother moves from girlfriend to girlfriend this way, cheating on one with another, and it just works. None of them use this logic, "since he is cheating on her with me..." and all of them, in succession think they can change him. LMAO!

Dude is worst than me.

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
imma try and get the ass this weekend if she is not with her BF and she can get a babysitter lol
We need a picture of this girls boobies please. Use the line I use, "Don't worry, I'm not going to show anyone," and say it sincerely.

Avicii

Authorized Seller
We need a picture of this girls boobies please. Use the line I use, "Don't worry, I'm not going to show anyone," and say it sincerely.
honestly with this girl i could probably get a full blown video rofl from her comments and some of our chats she is a freak.

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Authorized Seller
Her friend keeps telling me she is waiting for me to say something to her but honestly not sure what to say lol i throw signs her way all the time and she know's i like her but i think if i tell her i like her then she has the upper hand and this "fling" looses its excitement
First off, you aren't looking for a relationship. Therefore, there is no "upper hand" for her to get.
Don't be an asshole, but don't bow down either. If she says "Hey, you wanna go with me to the baby store to buy diapers, etc with me?", feel free to tell her "No" (unless you dig kids, but considering your situation, I'd advise against it).

Don't just throw her hints, as there are two problems with this: #1: men and women speak different languages. #2: women generally expect (and want) the man to take the initiative. Ask her out to a bar or lounge, etc. Liquor her up, then take her home :)

As a general rule, I advise against trying to bang women who already have a boyfriend/husband, but there are exceptions.
Remember what the other said about "if she cheats with you, then don't be surprised when she cheats ON you"? Well, I have a variation on this: "if she is gonna cheat anyways, she might as well cheat with you"

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
Authorized Seller
LOL!!!!!!!If she is DTF, take her out, invite her to come in to your place for "coffee," tell her she's hot and you want her right her right now. Perfect and always works. Why? Its simple, she is, like you said, one of those DTF girls.
He can't pull that off, he's 21 and awkward enough. He will shrink, figuratively, on a date even as short as coffee then he'll lose his nerve and shake her hand good night. Then he'll go kill himself.

Situation...You open the door, let her walk in first and you close the door. When she turns around, grab her close to you, put your hands around on her ass and get to work.
I think this is your best option. It'll be fast and painless. (Hilarious.) You need as little one on one "talking" time as possible. That's not your strong suit. Invite her over to your empty place and grab her as soon as she walks in. But do me a huge favour, don't grab her and try to violently kiss her on the mouth. Like in the movies. That takes some experience to pull off without a broken nose or a chipped tooth. Violently kiss her neck or something else softer than a grill of teeth and nose cartilage.

Situation...At work, flirt with her and tell her how what she is wearing shows her curves nicely(OBVIOUSLY MAKE SURE SHE IS WEARING SOMETHING NICE). If she asks what curves, don't be an idiot, tell her about her assets. You might get lucky and get it in the stock room.
I would tend to disagree. She likes him as the brooding guy who she thinks doesn't notice her. This dude likes her so much that he probably can't look at her without breaking a sweat so he doesn't look. She misinterprets that as apathy but she kinda likes that he's a Buck trophy. So you can't blow it there. You can't all of a sudden start smiling at her all the time. Don't ask her to share a smoothy and do not hang with her. If that's not how she's use to you treating her. Treat her exactly the same but throw her a bone once in a while, let her catch you staring down at her, (Sexy aloof stare not Jeffrey Dahmer stare. Learn the difference.) bump into her in a doorway and smile slightly and say sorry and go about your business. Just be cool.

That's why all those broody types got the chicks in school, til we got sick of their crying.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
Authorized Seller
the worst part is she has a bf and kids but there having problems so i guess she is sick of it but i have never been in this type of situation before and i am lost.
Well, are you a big guy? Can you handle yourself? If so, no worries, If you are like a bleeder or have that brittle bone disease, I wouldn't risk your life... but then again. Just saying there is a chance she is playing one of those, um, Crazy Psycho Bitch Head Games with her BF? And you are the Ace in the jealousy hand. Like maybe he cheated and confessed but she's all like "I'll show you. Check this out" Or you could simply be a stud service man. IDK.

Don't ever ask to meet the kids and don't ask questions about them, infact stay away from the whole subject and if she ever comes around work on her day off with a brat on her hip, excuse yourself somehow, make up a lie, Get out of there before the child has a chance to wave. Nothing will give you more feelings of remorse than that association. Plus the child doesn't need to know you.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
Authorized Seller
plenty of unattached women out there. dont be a dirt bag.
I want to disagree with you and say "No! She's the dirtbag, He's merely taking out the trash!" But I have always governed myself like that not out of guilt for the wife but out of a strong desire to not be trapped in a situation when there is always this baggage to deal with. Imagine how crappy your only life would be if you knocked her up? The constant drama and the fact that you've chained yourself to this woman and by extension her immediate family that would always blame you for splitting up their happy home. That would suck balls. Just be very careful and don't get caught in the moment. And don't get caught.....Idiot. Ya, this is stupid. I've now terrified myself.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
My advice? Steer clear of the young mom's who are cheating on someone. There are plenty of single, childless, boyfriend-less chicks out there who are DTF too. The one you're dealing with sounds like a plain old ho. Nobody likes a ho.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
Authorized Seller
that's one of the reasons i am kind of iffy about getting into this lol but if her man is fucking up and she is looking else where for fun and excitement i want to be that fun and excitement.Her friend keeps telling me she is waiting for me to say something to her but honestly not sure what to say lol i throw signs her way all the time and she know's i like her but i think if i tell her i like her then she has the upper hand and this "fling" looses its excitement
Don't say you like her. That simple. If she asks "Do you like me" or she asks "Do you think i'm pretty?" or something equally annoying just say "Ya, your alright." Be adorable about it. Don't ever tell her you've been crushing on her, NEVER! None of her business. If she calls you on that and says "So how long have you liked me?" say something charming like "That's stupid, I've always liked you" but continue to tell her that you really didn't think of her that way. You look like a gentleman and she feels a small triumph. I'm assuming she's your age, 21, right?? Ya younger girls always ask crazy loaded questions. I would have been terrified of young women if I had been a boy I probably would have just skipped the 20-somethings and headed straight for the cougars. There's your life plan right there. No charge.

OMG I just thought of the perfect thing. Involve the friend with your plan to invite them both over cause you... IDK use your imagination. But then tell the friend to not show up. That way it's definitely NOT a date and because the friend didn't end up showing, the girl won't stay after....ward.

After just say "Sorry (IDK) Eleanor couldn't make it tonight, Raincheck? *whatever big lie*. I guess we'll do *Whatever lie you made up* next week?"

Now you've established a routine and she'll want to come over alone next time. I think that's pretty solid.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
Authorized Seller
there is no "upper hand" for her to get.
This is his first true 'friends with benefits' situation, his brain can't fathom an easy gimmy so he still feels the rug is about to be pulled out. Understandable.

Don't just throw her hints, as there are two problems with this: #1: men and women speak different languages. #2: women generally expect (and want) the man to take the initiative. Ask her out to a bar or lounge, etc. Liquor her up, then take her home :)
Pretty much agree but I wouldn't drink and don't let her either. You want to be sharp with this one. Girls will fake drunk after only one but hold a sloppy buzz practically all night and then make excuses for bad behavior because she lost her youth to domestication. She'll be wild in a bad way. And on the other hand if you do let her drink and she drinks too much you might feel kind grossed out and just get her home and that will be the end of it most likely for good. Don't drink you won't even be around each other long enough to finish a beer anyway.

Compton74

Authorized Seller
LOL!!!!!!!

If she is DTF, take her out, invite her to come in to your place for "coffee," tell her she's hot and you want her right her right now. Perfect and always works. Why? Its simple, she is, like you said, one of those DTF girls. Don't give her compliments about eyes and hair and all that sappy shit, you'll get friendzoned.

EDIT:

Situation...Walking up the steps, tell her she has a nice ass and it might start right there.

All of that right there ^ do it

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Some of this advice makes me weep for the human race. Again. I've been doing a lot of that lately.

My advice? Don't liquor her up too much so she can't cry rape later, and wear a rubber or two or three and bring backup rubbers. She has kidS plural, and she's about your age? Yeah. Don't get roped into that mess.

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
But when you said it to me, that time was the truth, right?
Never asked about your boobs. There was a few lines in that post for people who don't have a sense of humor about anything. Go ahead and read it.

No, if you posted a picture, we all would have seen how ugly/pretty you were. Why would I show anyone, don't flatter yourself.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
You know, I came into this thread expecting to truly be able to contribute, but at this point, I think I'll just go for the usual.

::popcorn::

Avicii

Authorized Seller
almost hung out with her tonight but she got off early and i didn't FUUUUCCKKKK! lol so i told her i will see if i am free tonight (Friday night) which i will be but i don't want her to know that. i was joking around talking about how we should chill this weekend and hit up the Hilton hotel or Hampton in and she was like "that would be fun" and honestly i have forgotten all about her having a family on the side i have just been focusing on getting them sugar walls lol

Avicii

Authorized Seller
You know, I came into this thread expecting to truly be able to contribute, but at this point, I think I'll just go for the usual.

::popcorn::
nah show us what you know :D and tell us your strategy for getting them females

Avicii

Authorized Seller
Well, are you a big guy? Can you handle yourself? If so, no worries, If you are like a bleeder or have that brittle bone disease, I wouldn't risk your life... but then again. Just saying there is a chance she is playing one of those, um, Crazy Psycho Bitch Head Games with her BF? And you are the Ace in the jealousy hand. Like maybe he cheated and confessed but she's all like "I'll show you. Check this out" Or you could simply be a stud service man. IDK.

Don't ever ask to meet the kids and don't ask questions about them, infact stay away from the whole subject and if she ever comes around work on her day off with a brat on her hip, excuse yourself somehow, make up a lie, Get out of there before the child has a chance to wave. Nothing will give you more feelings of remorse than that association. Plus the child doesn't need to know you.
she talks about her kids but i avoid and change that subject as fast as possible lol i knew that from the start.