Gauging interest

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Hi.

I own a small business that has moved away from cars.

Would there be an interest in aftermarket/oem MKIII parts?

Thanks

plaaya69

86.5 Turbo Converted Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
It all depends, I am always interested in aftermarket mk3 Supra parts even to keep some stored away but it just comes down to what is available. I am more into performance, oem replica or almost any type of aftermarket part that is a upgrade. What type of parts do you have in mind?

Asterix

Lurker of Power
Authorized Seller
We're all interested in the parts that wear out but aren't "wear" parts. That is, brake rotors are easy to find, but door lock switches are not. I'd love new buttons for my climate control pod, for another example.

zhenya2002

Authorized Seller
Agreed with pretty much everyone, can we get a better idea of what you have in mind?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
If I didn't know your screen name I would have said this was a troll/spam post.

You have to provide more details. You know we all want parts availability. You didn't need a new thread to tell you that.

What parts do you have in mind? Most the parts requests are for things that are not easily manufactured in the aftermarket so your "shop" needs to be more capable in the realm of manufacturing than most aftermarket parts shops. We don't need CNC'd little tidbits, we need large molded parts (trim, weatherstrips, etc...).