Formula Drift, Monroe, WA, July 18 - 19!!

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
I think ChanVilly hit this event last year, looked like he had a blast! Best I can give you right now though is a "maybe" but it would be lots of fun and my supra will be mobile again for that!

kelson

Authorized Seller
I'm going to try to make it but I may be in England for work. the up side of that is I'll probably get to see F1 at silverstone.

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
Huh!

Meet up point or meet?
Sorry! Preeeeeeeeeee meet, to cruise up to Munroe. And any other preeeeeeeeeeeee meets we want to schedule to pick up more people on the way. Oh and what time are the southern folks going to cruising though the Tacoma area?

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
$30 for saturday only
$35 for both days
Plus I already put in for Friday off, looking like I'm going both days! Just gotta get me some tickets!

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Ill be there for both days and I usually show my car. Im coming from up north though so Ill just see you all there. I think we might be camping at the track, or at least on the fair grounds over night. Gotta sort it all out still but I don't want to miss this event for anything

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
I'm meeting up with bird and cruising with him.... Hopefully he will chime in with location and departure time as I still have no clue haha and I am getting the roll away in Birds room so..... But we will be staying at the best western cascadia inn, in Everett! I welcome all of you to join us there for the weekend!:)

IG: tougefaye

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
Edmonds/Lynnwood Dicks on 99 is a good meet up point..
I know we are meeting at noon I just don't know where. Not sure of the route either but if we could plan a few stop points to pick up more cars..... That would be awesome!!

Waiting for bird to chime in.......

IG: tougefaye

Faye

where's my tiara?
Authorized Seller
You gotta get that shit set up ahead of time! Luckily I had Randi and Bird on that shit, hen were kind enough to hook me up ^_^ Supra appreciative about that.

Bogwon

Authorized Seller
It would seem that I have an extra ticket for both days! Anyone want to go that doesn't have a ticket? You're on your own for getting there and lodging though!

Edit: Ticket is now given away. Sorry guys, TOO SLOW! :p

Last edited: