Favourite Cereal?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
Everyone seems to have some ideas about this and it can change from time to time.

For me, right now, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the top of the pile, even above Lucky Charms.

Your thoughts?

Jeff

cinderMK3

I want all the HAm
Authorized Seller
Hands down Fuity Dyno Bites

Yes above Fruity Pebbles The FB's are waxy compared to FDB!

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Authorized Seller
Yeah I think CTC wins.

Though I have always liked Life Cereal.
Have to eat it fast though, I hate that shit when it gets soggy.

Very rarely eat breakfast anymore though, no time.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
I almost never eat breakfast, and when I do I almost never eat cereal. That's why when I do eat cereal, it's the most sugary, crazy cereal I can find, haha.

I tried Cookie Crisp a few months ago, it wasn't like eating little cookies at all. Very disappointed.

Jeff

Abe's 1987

Authorized Seller
I would have to say Quaker granola cereal hands down. I grew up on sugary cereal but as I got older it seems I prefer healthier stuff now days.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
I would have to say Quaker granola cereal hands down. I grew up on sugary cereal but as I got older it seems I prefer healthier stuff now days.
That's yet to happen to me, not sure it will. I'm still a non-coffee drinking sugar addict. Maybe one day...

Jeff

Abe's 1987

Authorized Seller
That's yet to happen to me, not sure it will. I'm still a non-coffee drinking sugar addict. Maybe one day...

Jeff
The one thing I can't get over and my body is taking it's toll for it is drinking coke cola. I get massive heartburn on empty stomachs because of my years of coke.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
OH's. It's like honey nut cheerios on steroids. I love them with milk and I put them in a zip lock bag and take them when I play golf.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I tried Cookie Crisp a few months ago, it wasn't like eating little cookies at all. Very disappointed.

Jeff
Try taking cookies, smash them up a bit, pour in a bit of milk (not too much), and enjoy! Used to do this with a whole bag of oreos, it's quite the delicious meal.

Will have to try that, sounds good. I'm the same way, I try to stick to reasonably healthy stuff, I find that it fills me up better.

Jeff
Pretty much the same way here. Try to avoid caffeine if I don't NEED it, so when I do, it's useful. Still eat too much sugar though... need to get back to working out, I'm putting on some weight.

Honey bunches of oats, cuz I'm an adult...
Those are yummy. Pretty much anything with oats in it for me, fills you up good! Also like most any type of Cheerios, Life, Raisin Bran Crunch, Grape Nuts, almost anything with peanut butter... I eat a lot of cereal. Literally every day.

ibcrazee

tested
Authorized Seller
absolutely no way to chose just one.
capt'n crunch- crunch berries
raisin bran crunch
honey nut cheerios when i'm health conscious lol
but who am I kidding, I only ever eat cereal right before bed.
just picked up a box of honey maid s'mores, if I don't like it, the kid in me will!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
So, Megan brought home some peanut butter chocolate Cheerios... good stuff.

Speaking of Cheerios, do they still make the apple-cinnamon ones? You know, the ones that had the little chips of what I can only assume were dehydrated apples on the cereal?

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Has anyone tried the Oreo cereal? I remember it from awhile back when they used to have it but they brought it back this year.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Has anyone tried the Oreo cereal? I remember it from awhile back when they used to have it but they brought it back this year.
OG cereal eatah here, I had the Oreo-Os when they were a new thing, back in the day. The 90's had some good innovations...

Also have eaten a box of the new version. Pretty sure it's the same recipe as it was then, as it certainly wasn't difficult to eat a whole box in a few days. In the dark ages between the two times you could get Oreo-Os, I'd figured out that if you take a roll of Oreos, smash them up, pour them in a bowl, and add milk, it's almost as good. Gotta eat it quickly though, or you get Oreo Soup. :p

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Got to have steak and eggs (and hash browns!) for breakfast this morning. Turns out, that's way tastier than cereal!

Yet... I still ended up needing my second breakfast a few hours later. Go figure. :p

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Got to have steak and eggs (and hash browns!) for breakfast this morning. Turns out, that's way tastier than cereal!

Yet... I still ended up needing my second breakfast a few hours later. Go figure. :p
Earl Grey Tea....and a toaster pastry. No exactly the breakfast of champions, but the Earl Grey get's me through the day.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Anyone try the Nutter Butter cereal yet? Not bad.

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Anyone try the Nutter Butter cereal yet? Not bad.
Never heard of it, I'll have to try and see if I can find it at my local grocery store.

Just tried that Oreo cereal. For me it seems a lot less sugary that when the original Oreo came out way back.