Everybody's build thread! Pics of before and after...

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Yeah I put it on the market. I'm at that point where any more money I spend on it isn't really going to raise the value any more. Either I go big or go home.

maxburn

Authorized Seller
Really like your car van its come a long way! I'm just starting turning an 88 hardtop I picked up into a street legal race car but I have a long way to go before I get to anything like yours or other mk3 race cars on here. I stripped the interior and started on sound deadening and wiring last weekend any tips haha.

Yotarip

Authorized Seller
Haven't dynoed it yet. Only had 2 shakedown runs so far. I'm running a w58 behind the motor and others that performed the swap with a manual trans have put down around 220-230 to the wheels. Turns out the ecu senses issues with the auto trans being absent and pulls timing. There's a guy in Russia that sells a transmission emulator ($100 shipped) for the 1uz/3uz that fools the computer and restores full power. He dynoed 285 to the wheels with the emulator installed. Waiting for mine to come in.

Even with the lower power, this thing feels good. Motor runs so smooth in every rpm and the power deliver is instant and buttery smooth. Can't wait for the emulator to come in.

2JZPWRDMA79

Authorized Seller
Just got back in the supra scene these are old pics car has new rezax ii stance coilovers 2jzgte vvti which is almost done over at kaizen motorsports by Jose will update as soon as i get her back still a work in progress

Attachments

destrux

Authorized Seller
Here's a random update to mine. I think it's been on the road 5 or 6 years now, with a slowly decaying flat black paint job. Well, not anymore. Also updated the suspension to a set of Tein Street Advance, GSP sways, and put the full interior back in place. Pretty damn happy with the car lately.

atlpd3147

kool member
Authorized Seller
Thanks suprahero..
Howard, I know.... but there's something about that picture.. I guess the darkness and how the shadows to me give more character to the overall shot.