Euro turn signals

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
Where and how does someone get Euro turn signals for a 90 Supra? Are these long gone? Supra Sport doesn't sell them any more.

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Awhile back in 2011 the 89+ was still available from Toyota and their was 2 new sets:

"81511-14332 LENS & BODY LIST $63.24
"81521-14332 LENS & BODY LIST $63.24

But both are discontinued now and I have not seen any aftermarket suppliers making them these last few years. I only know of the bubble side markers that are still being made aftermarket for the mk3.

Abe's 1987

Authorized Seller
Yeah I did buy the bubble side markers. Only thing with them is you have to use your old backing to the side marker which mean you have the break the old lenses off the backing. Then you have to glue the bubble lenses on to the old backing.

As far as the euro turn signals I would just keep checking Ebay and here on the forums for a used set. Try Australia Ebay as they tend to have the jdm and euro parts quite often.

Abe's 1987

Authorized Seller

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
I recently bought a brand new pair of euro turns for $380 or something on facebook. Painfully expensive, but I didn't see any other way to get excellent condition parts.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Authorized Seller
Contributor
You used to be able to get them for like $100 from Amayama, I'm pretty sure one guy bought them all to resell though.

I'm taking Depo clear corners and painting one section with Tamiya Translucent Orange paint, because I don't want to spend the money.

2JZPWRDMA79

Authorized Seller
Someone from florida the 2 used sets are gone i bought 1 new set and the other set is long gone to panama i believe he has 2 used sets but for for pre 89

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I been hunting around for a pre89 set for a few months. Too bad I sold off my extra set because I never thought I was going to get a MK3 again! I have been considering just painting a clear set like Enraged.

2JZPWRDMA79

Authorized Seller
The person i bought these from has 2 used sets i dont know what hes asking but i can ask him.. He happen to ship me 2 left side euros on accident still waiting impatiently for it theres on set on facebook but look pretty beat this guy has 2 storages full of mkiii stuff in pristine condition.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
The person i bought these from has 2 used sets i dont know what hes asking but i can ask him.. He happen to ship me 2 left side euros on accident still waiting impatiently for it theres on set on facebook but look pretty beat this guy has 2 storages full of mkiii stuff in pristine condition.
Yeah if you can find out it would be great!

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
You used to be able to get them for like $100 from Amayama, I'm pretty sure one guy bought them all to resell though.

I'm taking Depo clear corners and painting one section with Tamiya Translucent Orange paint, because I don't want to spend the money.
How do you seperate the lens from the housing?

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Authorized Seller
Contributor
How do you seperate the lens from the housing?
Not sure about the stock ones, but the Depo lenses have locking tabs that I just cut down with a Dremel. I'll use plastic glue or something when I get them back together. I'm modding them more than I originally intended, just waiting on LEDs....

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
Not sure about the stock ones, but the Depo lenses have locking tabs that I just cut down with a Dremel. I'll use plastic glue or something when I get them back together. I'm modding them more than I originally intended, just waiting on LEDs....
Cool thanks!