Engine dies after half second start up E MANAGE ULTIMATE

Hi all,

I am trying to get my car started with the E Manage Ultimate. It starts for half a second and dies afterwards. Sometimes my jumper settings should be open, in the manual it says sometimes otherwise than on my board (other way around).. A lot of confusion here! Also the 7mgte is a karman vortex Airflow type but there stands nothing for Toyota so I have chosen Flap type 2 on a recommendation of someone.
I have tried a lot of things like the 5v / 12v ignition output switch etc but no luck.
Anything that I can try? I have provided photos.

This build is getting really frustrating.. Thanks in advance!
If I can provide any other info that you would need. I have tried contacting Trust/GReddy but they give me no answers.

PS: Car worked perfectly before adding the EMU.

Kind regards,
Wellens Renier

Attachments

Can you upload the file for the tune?
Sure, here is the link: https://ufile.io/g7k0y

Please don't mind a few settings, I am trying some few things.. Hopefully you can see what the problem is. Also I have changed the igniton output (at the jumper settings) to 12v since the igniter and coil pack requires 12v.

I have used the data log feature, I get Airflow (input + output), injection, ...

Attachments

Last edited:

JDMMA70

Authorized Seller
Ok let me make a few more changes, sorry for the delay, Ive been busy with finals.

Still no luck, thanks for all the help. I will get it a professional tuner, I am really getting sick of it.

I'm not getting enough fuel but I can't understand why. I get 19/1 A/F and the EMU thinks it is getting 130 celcius intake temp.

Last edited: