Emergency HELP! Stuck in Lewisville! Car started messing up on my trip from Texarkana

wizeguy707

Authorized Seller
So, I was cruisin along today no issues or hard driving. I came to a complete stop, and the car started idling a little rough. I checked all guages, temp, and oil. Everything looked find. I took off from the stop, and got a bogged down take off. It seemed to level off around 3000rpms in third, so I held that comin down a 35mph street back to the house. I turned three corners no problem, and then the alley to the street. The bogging down happened again. I noticed a little bit of smoke as well until the engine leveled off again. I pulled in and popped the hood. The car seemed to be holding it's regular rpm idle, but the engine seemed to be moving quite a bit in the engine bay. I reached over and gave it some gas. The open wastegate on the ddp spewed white smoke with a little black mixture. I need help on diagnosing this quick guys. I have to be back in Texarkana, TX tomorrow at 4pm to work. I'm in lewisville now, so if anyone's close gime a shout. 903-748-1447

Last edited:

wizeguy707

Authorized Seller
Re: Emergency HELP! Stuck in Lewisville! Car started messing up on my trip from Texar

Oil is clear and coolant looks good. There is some kind of liquid coming from the wastegate. I cant tell if the fluid is carbon colored coolant or an oil mixture???

UPDATE: Let the car cool. then tried to start. Gave off a tiny bit of smoke this time, but the idle was back perfect with no signs of hesitation. Still wondering???

Last edited:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Authorized Seller
Re: Emergency HELP! Stuck in Lewisville! Car started messing up on my trip from Texar

what kind of rims do you have..? the gold 1s..?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller

Any codes?

Mods?

Recently worked on?

wizeguy707

Authorized Seller

No codes, no recent work, slapped on a ddp two months ago.

Yes the gold ones