ECUMaster DET3 Install Video, 89 Supra with 2JZ NA-T on 7M Electronics

Zach

<B>ECUMaster USA</B>
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Big thanks to Nick Steen of Gearhead Garage for putting this video together. Just a general install video showing a DET3 going into his 89 2JZ NA-T.

[video=youtube;MFFCjfGGvnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFCjfGGvnA[/video]

kakanator

Authorized Seller
so this is one of their piggy backs any word on pricc? Looks good their full ecus are like 1600 that is a bit of money. I would like to know more about this set up getting ride of the afm is legit I would like to do the same.

Zach

<B>ECUMaster USA</B>
Authorized Seller
Contributor
so this is one of their piggy backs any word on pricc? Looks good their full ecus are like 1600 that is a bit of money. I would like to know more about this set up getting ride of the afm is legit I would like to do the same.
Not sure where you got the $1600 figure, maybe some of our package deals from black friday that had a bunch of sensors and optional parts added in?

Pricing information is on our site, www.ecumasterusa.com. Our piggyback, the DET3 that's featured in this video, starts at $420.

Our standalone, the EMU, starts at $1200 for the ECU with wideband and 4 bar MAP sensor. Plug and play applications start at $1375.

If you want to know more, go to our site and read the product descriptions and click on the "tech info" section and download the product manual and software.