Dynoed the 1j car

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I picked up a half finished 1jz car a few months ago and have been finishing it up and fixing all the issues with it but finally got it squared away the past few weeks. I took the car up to the Tail of the Dragon last week (1500+ miles) and ran great. Finally having tackled all the issues, I got some dyno time and was able to tune it.

Setup on the car is
1jzgte
ECUMaster EMU ECU
Holset HX40 Turbo (60mm)
Driftmotion Divided T4 Manifold
Tial 40mm Wastegate
Custom 3" Downpipe
Greddy SP Exhaust
Fuel Injector Clinic 1200cc Injectors High-Z
Walbro 450 "274" High Pressure Pump
PTFE -6 Fuel line w/ 10 micron filter
Aeromotive FPR (Driftmotion Kit)
Ebay 11mm Fuel Rail
Spec Stage 3+ Clutch

It made 438whp 414 ftlbs on 19 psi on 93 Octane, and 622whp 560ftlbs on 31-32 psi on e85.

[video=youtube;gDUqpvyxiGA]

Abe's 1987

Authorized Seller
Sweet whip main. Lol. I seriously can't wait till I become a big boy and save up for a 1jz swap. I see just a manual swap goes for around $3600. And that doesn't include tons of needed parts to get it running. One of these days, one of these days.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Authorized Seller
Contributor
nice man, what's the 7m on the EMUB making.
The engine is still sitting in the garage out of the car, hahah. I bought the 1jz car and have been playing with that instead. I'll probably get that going in the next couple months. I think I'm gonna swap the turbo to my SC61 bolton though, as the 600 in this car feels slow only after 2 weeks :(

Raggan

Authorized Seller
hey is this with cams ? I just did a full flex fuel setup on my supra currently running 1jz with hx35 / 0.63 AR. Waiting for the car to get tuned but I am tempted to order an HX40 compressor and billet wheel for the HX35 to make a hybrid just trying to see what numbers i
m going to make