Drilling for oil in the USA

NeatOman

Never know enough!
Authorized Seller
Oh, ok.

I'll just take whatever some random guy says as truth from now on.
I didn't say to believe what i said, sorry if i sounded pushy. A theory is something with absolutely no evidence. Just saying with the smallest bit of evidence it is no longer a theory, and i just felt that was belittling what i presented.

And that video has beyond what would be considered a small amount of evidence... the intelligible thing to do is to (creditably) discredit what is in the video.

I would be more then happy if you could show me that this guy is wrong, that way i would know and not feel like a dumb ass next time i show this vid. I not scared to look stupid.

Brewster

So it goes.
Authorized Seller
I didn't say to believe what i said, sorry if i sounded pushy. A theory is something with absolutely no evidence. Just saying with the smallest bit of evidence it is no longer a theory, and i just felt that was belittling what i presented.

And that video has beyond what would be considered a small amount of evidence... the intelligible thing to do is to (creditably) discredit what is in the video.

I would be more then happy if you could show me that this guy is wrong, that way i would know and not feel like a dumb ass next time i show this vid. I not scared to look stupid.
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary said:
Main Entry:
conspiracy theory
Function:
noun
Date:

: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators
— conspiracy theorist noun
How is what you posted not a conspiracy theory? He backs up none of his "facts" with tangible evidence. It's not on me to prove a conspiracy theory wrong, it's on you to prove that it's right.