Door hinges replaced but door still sagging

Guerra1413

So I have a little problem that has led to more questions. I had a problem of my door sagging when opened and creaking would happen. So I looked at the hinges and the bushing were pretty shot and I had a friend move the door up and down they had a lot of play. So I went and bought new hinges that has no play in the bushings at all but my door is still sagging!! When opened but not as bad but I would have hoped that it would fix my problem and now I’m confused on what’s going on now. Maybe installed wrong or what but I’m just stuck again.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
You need to loosen the bolts. Lift up the door and tighten them. The door gaps should all line up and the door should shut easily.

The jingle bolts allow gap for adjustment to line every thing up. If you simply bolt it on with the 70lb door it’s going to sag and no line up.

Reactions: debrucer

Guerra1413

You need to loosen the bolts. Lift up the door and tighten them. The door gaps should all line up and the door should shut easily.

The jingle bolts allow gap for adjustment to line every thing up. If you simply bolt it on with the 70lb door it’s going to sag and no line up.

I managed to loosen up the bolts that attaches to the frame and jack up the door ever so slowly and doing that a few times made it line up a lot better but still need to do it a few more times to get it right but thanks for letting me know how to solve the problem