Dh61 to 7mgte looking for a wire diagram

alex's_mk3

Authorized Seller
Hey guys I sorry for asking on here but reading and reading I can’t find what I’m looking for, or I’m just frustrated with a headache lol. Anyways trying to get my car started brand new custom wire harness from Tweck’d,new Digital cps from Arron, ecu master standalone. Stock coils and stock igniter (after a lot hair pulling found out igniter is bad was firing on 3&4 only) anyways was told I can use a dh61 igniter on stock coils, would any have the wiring diagram. Would like to keep the stock coils just cause I don’t want to hack up my new harness or should I be putting in coil on plug
And what kinda. Sorry for making it long winded

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Here is the wiring diagram from their site.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CC1NSdBG3ReFh4GhS6N0EMRFGrygZqeZ

I originally was going to go with the DH61 igniter, the vvti 2jzGE coils and have it set up as a wastefire ignition when I installed my ECU Masters standalone but I went with the standalone firing the factory 7mGTE coils instead. In the process I was making a wiring diagram from the factory 7mGTE igniter to the DH61 igniter, this was what I came up with during my research but it was never finished since I went a different route: