Coolant leaking from area intake mounts to

supramike91

Authorized Seller
Getting ready to start my motor up for the first time since I began the build! Added coolant and after a little while it started leaking..

I think its just missing a bolt, but I want to be 100% sure. I've been searching to see if I can find anything on it, but haven't found anything yet.

cool.jpg

I can vaguely remember that it was just a bolt holding onto the vsv or something of the sorts? Not using egr

Thanks for your help fellas!

cinderMK3

I want all the HAm
Authorized Seller
Unless someone Catches this sooner I'll take a peek when I get home here shortly, to get you your info on it. but I do know there is a coolant fitting on that intake runner.
I'll snag ya some pics in a bit!

supramike91

Authorized Seller
Unless someone Catches this sooner I'll take a peek when I get home here shortly, to get you your info on it. but I do know there is a coolant fitting on that intake runner.
I'll snag ya some pics in a bit!
Alright cool! Thanks Cinder!

First pic is directly under throttle body
2nd pic is under ISC(still figuring out where that hose connects to)

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
That coolant port from the cylinder head goes to the ISC valve, then from the ISC valve to the throttle body, then from the throttle body to the small metal pipe sticking out from the heater core return pipe on the engine block.

Coolant flows through all of those items but if you do not drive your Supra in freezing weather then you can bypass it as a option. I run a coolant hose that connects from the intake manifold port straight to the heater core return pipe.

supramike91

Authorized Seller
That coolant port from the cylinder head goes to the ISC valve, then from the ISC valve to the throttle body, then from the throttle body to the small metal pipe sticking out from the heater core return pipe on the engine block.

Coolant flows through all of those items but if you do not drive your Supra in freezing weather then you can bypass it as a option. I run a coolant hose that connects from the intake manifold port straight to the heater core return pipe.

Ahh okay sweet! Thanks for the info playa! I will be looking into bypassing it as well then