Computer cut out at 10 psi

natedog910

Authorized Seller
What is the next step ,injectors, fuel pump and some sort of Program for that computer ,I just don't know what to buy , Any help would be appreciated bone stock with a bigger turbo

I believe it's a 53 mm t

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I am confused at what you are asking? Are you saying how to get rid of the fuel cut at 10 psi? If your motor is healthy, then you will need:

-Lexus ls400 afm housing (25%bigger)
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-550cc injectors
-adjustable fuel pressure regulator
-piggyback of some sort.

and you should do some other mods such as the

-12v fuel pump mod
-jtube bypass

What power goals are you trying to achieve?

natedog910

Authorized Seller
I am confused at what you are asking? Are you saying how to get rid of the fuel cut at 10 psi? If your motor is healthy, then you will need:

-Lexus ls400 afm housing (25%bigger)
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-550cc injectors
-adjustable fuel pressure regulator
-piggyback of some sort.

and you should do some other mods such as the

-12v fuel pump mod
-jtube bypass

What power goals are you trying to achieve?
Noting serious ,just want something reliable and fun to drive.. I brought the car painted it ,then the stock turbo took a shit.. also did a head job timing little things like that..it healthy lol where would I be able to buy these parts what a good website
Thanks

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Noting serious ,just want something reliable and fun to drive..
Buy a Miata or an S2000. Not joking. The issues you're having are just the tip of the iceberg for Supra ownership. Not trying to scare you off, but now would be a good time, financially speaking, to take an objective look at what you want from a car. Supras are fun, but they can be cars that test your patience, and that's putting it politely.

Plus, the little issues have a funny way of snowballing into full builds, which, can often be expensive, time consuming, and in the end, somewhat unrewarding if you're unable to keep your expectations realistic.

natedog910

Authorized Seller
Buy a Miata or an S2000. Not joking. The issues you're having are just the tip of the iceberg for Supra ownership. Not trying to scare you off, but now would be a good time, financially speaking, to take an objective look at what you want from a car. Supras are fun, but they can be cars that test your patience, and that's putting it politely.

Plus, the little issues have a funny way of snowballing into full builds, which, can often be expensive, time consuming, and in the end, somewhat unrewarding if you're unable to keep your expectations realistic.
Thanks 4 The advice, not scare lol but I all ready have my money pit ,i just want To be steered in the right direction.I brought the supra 4 my son . A goal around 500hp 4 the supra

Another MkIII

Authorized Seller
I've had my Supra for 9 years. It has spent more time in the garage while I try to save money for repairs. After the last time it broke, I lost all motivation to work on it and I haven't touched it in about 3 years. With any luck at all, I will finally have money to build a proper motor for it and get it running this year. They are fun cars and a joy to drive, but reliable is not a word I would associate with Mk III Supras.

-AM3

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Authorized Seller
7m is not reliable. Jz are much more reliable. Haven’t needed tools in my car since I stopped using a 7m.

7m can be properly build and reliable. But it costs too much money and there’s always that what if thought.