Child/infant seat in MKIII possible?

KINGPIN33

Authorized Seller
I was wondering if anyone on here has successfully put a rear facing child seat in the back of their MKIII? Is it even possible? Odd request, but was looking to take one of the kids to a car show in it.

JustAnotherVictim

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Shoulder belt is what you want. So you should be able to but I've never done it so can't confirm (no keeds).

SupraTrbo89

Authorized Seller
I put a front facing one back there one time for my son when we went to a car meet. I took it out immediately and noticed from it moving around it was wearing on the old leather a little. That wont happen again.

KINGPIN33

Authorized Seller
Welp, my Clek fnoof seat looked comical in the back and just didn't fit right for my comfort. As SupraTrbo89 mentioned, the wear on rears seats would be a concern too, the leather is old and can be a little brittle. Long story short, not the best idea at least for me

h20dies

Authorized Seller
Yep, done it a few times with my wife in passenger and son in the back in his car seat.

Abe's 1987

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Authorized Seller
Lol, my wifey is spoiled with new car features and does not like to ride in my supra. Also kiddos are a bit scared of my supra as it is being dumped out the downpipe so is extremely loud atm.

I would assume there are children seats designed to fit in sport cars bucket style seats or something similar to out supras.