Can you spot the african amercian?

• Total voters

MDCmotorsports

Offical Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Authorized Seller
Contributor
CryoSlash said:
how can their bloodlien be changed even though at one point they were latinos but just reside in the us?

It would be like me saying Im "Irish, Scottish, English, British, Anglo Saxson, American".

Now what kind of BS is that?

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Authorized Seller
Contributor
MDCmotorsports said:
It would be like me saying Im "Irish, Scottish, English, British, Anglo Saxson, American".

your heritage is part of all of them. Its not bs unless you dont wanna be part of it. thatsjust liek saying i am not Polish.

MDCmotorsports

SM Expert
Authorized Seller
Contributor
CryoSlash said:
your heritage is part of all of them. Its not bs unless you dont wanna be part of it. thatsjust liek saying i am not Polish.

Your heritage may be polish but YOU are not polish. You are Canadian.

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Authorized Seller
MDCmotorsports said:

No, you'd just be Irish British American :naughty:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Authorized Seller
hold up, wouldnt at least one of guy B's ancestors have come from Africa?

Supra

Authorized Seller
MDCmotorsports said:
If you answered A, you are correct.

He resides in the US, and has US citizenship (to my knowledge).

His name is Tomas Scheckter and drives IRL indy cars.

Birthplace? Cape Town, South Africa

Residence? Indianapolis Indiana (again, to my knowledge he is an American citizen)
Jon - you've met me in person... Would it surprize you to know that I was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. Have British parents (I'm a British citizen) living near Chicago. :icon_bigg

MDCmotorsports

SM Expert
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Awesome, Rich is a true African American. You should check that on your voter card and see what they do LOL!

Supra

Authorized Seller
MDCmotorsports said:
Awesome, Rich is a true African American. You should check that on your voter card and see what they do LOL!
If I showed up with a voter card, they would arrest me. British citizen = resident alien = green card = no voter card. :icon_bigg

Now build my turbo damn it! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Boost Lee

SUPRA POLICE
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Awwww yeah. :D

Lets play a game.

I was born in Taegu, South Korea.

I'm Korean.

BUT, I am a 100% U.S. Citizen, no greencard, no testing, none of that stuff.

How is this possible?

:)

Supra

Authorized Seller
Boost Lee said:
Awwww yeah. :D

Lets play a game.

I was born in Taegu, South Korea.

I'm Korean.

BUT, I am a 100% U.S. Citizen, no greencard, no testing, none of that stuff.

How is this possible?

:)
Both your parents are American and they shipped your test tube from USA to Korea to keep a low profile. Once born, the government found out and deported you back to the USA. Am I close? :biglaugh:

Boost Lee

SUPRA POLICE
Staff member
Authorized Seller
LOL. Close. ;)

But noooo.

And for the record, I am ACTUALLY Korean. Not just born there.

So...*ERR!* Wrong. You lose. Anyone else? ;)

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Authorized Seller
If someone was born in one Country, say on vacation. But their parents lived in another country... Don't you automatically gain citizenship in both countries?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Boost Lee said:
LOL. Close. ;)

But noooo.

And for the record, I am ACTUALLY Korean. Not just born there.

So...*ERR!* Wrong. You lose. Anyone else? ;)

Come on Jeff, you know on here everyone spells lose........loose...........what were you thinking? I thought Koreans were suppose to be smart.................;)

I know how you're 100% american. You were so cute as a child that your parents put you up for auction, and the U.S. won. That explains our national debt now......................:biggrinbo

Boost Lee

SUPRA POLICE
Staff member
Authorized Seller
^^I'm not so cute anymore.

I'll whoop yo' ass now, JAV'y POO. Better watch your back.

:D

Actually, the answer is (you n00bs), I was born on a military base, which is U.S soil...making me...

WAH-LAH! GIT-R-DONE :runaway:

*EDITlikeaMuthaF&$%er!!!!***
Did Jay just call me cute?????????

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Supra

Authorized Seller
MassSupra89 said:
If someone was born in one Country, say on vacation. But their parents lived in another country... Don't you automatically gain citizenship in both countries?
IIRC, the parents have the option of dual citizenship or their citizenship. In my case, it's easy to travel internationally on a British passport, and i never want to get drafted to the S. African army. So I remain British...

Supra

Authorized Seller
Boost Lee said:
Actually, the answer is (you n00bs), I was born on a military base, which is U.S soil...making me...
Sounds like a USA military cover up story... :3d_frown:

:icon_bigg

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Authorized Seller
I think dude is mistaking ethnicity versus nationality. Ethnicity is what race you are. Nationality is what country you were born at.

African American, refers to black people residing in America, ethnicity.

Canadian would be a nationality.

Supracentral

Remembered
Contributor
csr ma71 said:
African American, refers to black people residing in America, ethnicity.
Tell that to someone from Jamaica and you'll be lucky you don't get your throat cut... Not all blacks consider themselves tied to Africa.

It's a bullshit PC term.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Authorized Seller
Supracentral said:
It's a bullshit PC term.
True, true. I am a caucasian, of multi-ethnic orgin. But, I am first an American. Period. The fact that my ancestors came from Europe, has no bearing whatsoever on who I am. American... by the "grace of God". In my book, every other fellow American citizen, is just as me, an American. Although, they might be a Asian-American (Boost Lee) or a Black-American, (OneJoeZee & JAV) Unless you were born in a country other than the U.S. you are just an American! To say that someone whom was born in the U.S., is an African-American, is just not accurate!!!
End of rant.:biglaugh:

Supracentral

Remembered
Contributor
Thread reset back to point before dumbass sckidnyc started posting. Sorry guys, took a day off for the holidays.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
A man should never have to apologize for one day off of work............lol

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to say I know the answer to the citizenship riddle.... It happens all the time when kids are born overseas to parents stationed in the military...

Dual citizenship is possible in most cases, but military kids are always going to be US citizens first :)

Good friend of mine is US/Dutch as a result. (And his parents ended up back in Holland later in life, so he attended school there part of the time, and is married to a Dutch gal, but he's now in the USA military...

My vote was that neither was "American." (Actually, anyone who lives in countries from Argentina to Canada are all American. By that wide definition, the guy from LA fit's the bill, but LA residents like to clarify who they are by where they live, generally located in wards or parrishes.. etc.) LOL :)

First, the guy protesting the execution of a proven murderer is from LA, and as we all know, LA is it's own little country, not subject to rule from the rest of the country... unless your going to give them billions of dollars, then they are your best buddies. (Any town that re-elects Nagen as Mayor, deserves whatever they get as far as I'm concerned.)

Second, the guy posing for his Indy PR shot is a SA transplant who obviously knows a good thing when he moved here, as he has worked to become a United States Of America citizen. (Not just a "American") LOL

Merrry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Ha Bumhug! (Generally best spoken to your wife or girlfriend...)