• Total voters

MDCmotorsports

Offical Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Man "A"

or man "B"

Select your choice on the poll and then state which one you selected.

ALSO - DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY ANSWER OR POST AN ANSWER TO WHO EACH PICTURE IS!!!!

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I'm guessing neither is african american.... I have a feeling this is going to be a good trick question cuz I have no idea who either are. Before it happens, please refrain from the racial slurs in this thread, I'm tired of seeing threads locked left and right. Thanks!

MDCmotorsports

SM Expert
Authorized Seller
Contributor
starscream5000 said:
I'm guessing neither is african american.... I have a feeling this is going to be a good trick question cuz I have no idea who either are. Before it happens, please refrain from the racial slurs in this thread, I'm tired of seeing threads locked left and right. Thanks!
Yes people lets keep this civil.

Now vote!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Just cause someone is black doesn't make them African, thats the dumbest thing in the world. I have a friend who people would say she is Mexican, when she was from Chile. If you have an American citizenship, YOU'RE AMERICAN, nothing else.

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Authorized Seller
I voted neither cuz there wasn't an option where it stated "oh, the white guy could be american". And I know how it feels to be called something you're not. I know that if I went to the states and met up with someone ignorant, they will probably ask if I'm Mexican. Once I tell them that I'm not Mexican, that I'm Puerto Rican, I'm afraid of what I'll do to him if he asks me, "And what part of Mexico is that?"

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Authorized Seller
Contributor
South Africa is mainly white....just for the info.
I have a college friend from south Africa small as hell but can kick over my head. I'm 6'4" he's like 5'9".

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Authorized Seller
D34DC311 said:
I have a college friend from south Africa small as hell but can kick over my head. I'm 6'4" he's like 5'9".
southafrica.info said:
South Africa's population grew from 40.5-million people in October 1996 to 44.8-million people in October 2001, the census 2001 results show.

Releasing the census 2001 figures in Pretoria on Tuesday, Ros Hirschowitz, director-general of quality and methodology at Statistics South Africa, said there was 95% confidence that the proportional number of between 44 427 683 and 45 211 872 was accurate with a 0.9% margin of error.

Black Africans constitute more than three-quarters of South Africa's total population with 79% or 35.4-million, while whites make up 9.6% (4.3-million), coloureds 8.9% (4-million), and Indians/Asians 2.5% (1.1-million).
http://www.southafrica.info/ess_info/sa_glance/demographics/census-main.htm

Supracentral

Remembered
Contributor
D34DC311 said:
Dude that is amazingly ignorant.

Try the CIA world factbook entry for South Africa to educate yourself a bit...

---

MDC, by the way, it's imposssible to answer your poll. Man "A" is South African, but not American, even though he spends considerable time here competing.

Man "B" is (or was) an American (He was born in Louisiana by the way), however he's dead now.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Authorized Seller
Contributor
tonysupra said:
voted B with doubts
why.. hes black.. and has a LA beanie on... so hes 'african america' no other info to tell us otherwise..

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
tissimo said:
why.. hes black.. and has a LA beanie on... so hes 'african america' no other info to tell us otherwise..
I have a feeling it's a trick question. Could it be that obvious?

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Authorized Seller
I remember dude in my class was from Kenya and he hated the term African American.

Charlize Theron & J.R.R. Tolkien, both South African.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Authorized Seller
Clip said:
answers? is this gonna have some important moral lesson behind it?
Probably some "Don't judge a book by its cover" thing..

But yea... whats the answer?

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Would have thought you would have known better than to make a thread like this.

Supracentral

Remembered
Contributor
No, not really... I'm just interested in where the original poster is going with it. Curiosity has gotten the better of me on this one...

MDCmotorsports

SM Expert
Authorized Seller
Contributor
If you answered A, you are correct.

He resides in the US, and has US citizenship (to my knowledge).

His name is Tomas Scheckter and drives IRL indy cars.

Birthplace? Cape Town, South Africa

Residence? Indianapolis Indiana (again, to my knowledge he is an American citizen)

Guy B is / was American. His mom, nor his grandma, his grandmama, or his grandmama's mama was born in Africa.

I made this thread to see what type of discussion came about. I had this discussion with some fellow Americans (although pol correct they are "Latino" even though they have no Latin America bloodline untill hundreds of years down the family tree) when I was out in Los Angeles.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Authorized Seller
Contributor
how can their bloodlien be changed even though at one point they were latinos but just reside in the us?