Bringing Back the Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Authorized Seller
Contributor
91T breezen' said:
Because we are better than everyone else asshole! You don't deserve to live here (the U.S.) IMHO...
And for your information, the military needs courageous young men and women who love their country and fellow American's enough to make the sacrifice for futures generations security, not drones, and spineless little cowards like you!
That is all.
Spineless?
hahaha, you are the spineless one, you follow a government that is no longer for the people, you fool. Start reading up what this war is for. I love my country, probably more than you do. What have you done? You in the military? Have you ever done community service? I'm an eagle scout, I have close to 4,000 man hours of community service from my county. I go to my county debates, listen in on school board meetings. I might not have a whole lot of say in these things yet, but I sure as hell participate in what makes my country great. Don't ever call me spineless because I don't wanna take a bullet for a cause I don't believe in.
You go be the cannon fodder for big oil companies, Not ME and NOT the people I love.

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
91T Breezen' 24 hour ban for name calling. This is not how you have a civil conversation.
oneefstsupra89 24 hour ban for threatening death. This is not how you have a civil conversation.

Thread locked due to degredation into hostility.

You people will get your collective shit together or you'll be off this forum.

I'm done fooling around. You will be civil or you will not participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.