Bring back the Kaminari 3 piece spoiler???

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Put me on the list for one.

Nice work guys.

gats

Rebuilding... Slowly!
Authorized Seller
Awesome work!
Have shared with the Australian A70 FB page as I'm sure there will be plenty of interest down under...

lithium14

Authorized Seller
Wow. I can't believe I started this thread over 5 years ago... and it's ACTUALLY happening now. I am excite. Can we start a pre-order list? LOL

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Authorized Seller
Whens the eta? I'm in for a fiberglass one put me on the list if there is one paypals ready whenever.

D.J.T.

Authorized Seller
Can't believe it's been over 5 years since I comment on here. I will buy one of each if it's allowed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

bluebullet89

Authorized Seller
UPDATE:KAMINARI IS READY FOR ORDERS

Kaminari is accepting orders on their website. Fiberglass and carbon fiber options are available.

NOTE: Roughly 2 spoilers are going to be made a week. So, there will be a delay between the time you order and when you actually receive it. Orders can be placed on the link below, at the bottom of the page. Enjoy everybody!!!

http://www.kaminari.com/catalog/47

Thanks again to Chris Larsen for making this happen.

lithium14

Authorized Seller
Do you have pics of the finished product? also this isn't a limited run right? lol

bluebullet89

Authorized Seller
Do you have pics of the finished product? also this isn't a limited run right? lol
They are making spoiler No.1 on Monday. As far as we know it is NOT a limited run. I would assume at least for a year you can order in confidence.

After the first Fiberglass spoiler is done they will do a carbon spoiler which i have purchased. As soon as it arrives i will tale plenty of pictures of the finished product.

lithium14

Authorized Seller
sweeet. Cuz I'm a typical broke ass MK3 owner who still needs to get his life in order... LOL

ibcrazee

tested
Authorized Seller
i'd say Kaminari knocked it out of the park with that CF wing. ought to look fantastic on your color car Doug.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
That carbon fiber is insane!!!!!!!!
What page is the sign up sheet on?

BoostPsiKPA

Authorized Seller
The question is, can you do something for the MKIV?

We need something other than a RMM wing.

bluebullet89

Authorized Seller
OK.... so it was FINALLY good enough weather to take the supra out, wash it, and mount up the spoiler and snap a few pics. I will take some more with the SLR camera when we get a little dryer, less cloudy weather.

LED Mounted

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Looks good. Is it all frp with just cf on the outside?

bluebullet89

Authorized Seller
happy with the fit? center mound looks to have a slight gap..
I didnt have it fully secured. the white you can see is the pull through string for the LED wiring. so it will fit snug. i just didnt FULLY mount it and run the electrical through.

Looks good. Is it all frp with just cf on the outside?
from what i can see on the inside, it is all carbon fiber. The black is on there to cover seams/edges/folds to make the visible CF look uniform and well laid. My buddy who is the lead Tech for Lambo Las Vegas says its something Lambo and a decent number of other high end companies do on their hand laid CF.

lithium14

Authorized Seller
Hm. Looks good. I kinda wish they made the trailing edge taper at least like the stock one does, at most like an actual functional wing. lol

reydio

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Awesome looks, I just got mine. It will be awhile before it goes on, I will need to get it painted along with my front bumper. Can't wait to get it done. Nice pics!!!

grimnebula

Authorized Seller
Do any body have the MK4. front seats for sale in black...and price plus phone number or parts of the seat...

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

grimnebula

Authorized Seller
Sorry that i did go to you guys...and thank you to WTB site...

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
Does anyone have an actual installed pic of the carbon wing yet? I don't think anyone has posted one, including kaminari.

We have some pics placed on the car, but nothing really installed and bolted down.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Grandavi

Authorized Seller
I didnt have it fully secured. the white you can see is the pull through string for the LED wiring. so it will fit snug. i just didnt FULLY mount it and run the electrical through.

from what i can see on the inside, it is all carbon fiber. The black is on there to cover seams/edges/folds to make the visible CF look uniform and well laid. My buddy who is the lead Tech for Lambo Las Vegas says its something Lambo and a decent number of other high end companies do on their hand laid CF.
What do you do for a radio antennae?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
:confused:

Just scroll up a little. Post#426.
It's not fully secured or installed. He states it was just placed onto the car and lightly held in place. I expect the front tips of the side wings to pull down a little more. That's also the only single car I've ever seen the new version on. It'd be good to see it in at least one other photo shoot, haha.