BorHor's Return!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Long time no see fellas! I AM BACK! I sold my MK4 a few months ago but couldn't stay away from Supras for that long. I also recently picked up a FC RX7 with a stroked LS1 making 450whp but it is just not the same as a Supra. The other day I was randomly browsing Craigslist and found the PERFECT Supra and the best part it was just a few miles away from me! Luckily someone didn't show up to check out the car so I was able to swoop in a buy it the next day. The moment I saw it I know I was going to buy it. It reminds me so much of my first car except it is way cleaner. The seller was the original owner of the car and garaged it all its life. I was able to get it for a real good deal because the owner thought it might have BHG but so far I have not found any signs of it. So I'll keep my fingers crossed! So far I have no plans on modding but we will see how long that last.

P1020487.jpg P1020488.jpg P1020489.jpg P1020490.jpg P1020491.jpg

JDMMA70

Authorized Seller
I like how youve come back full circle with the exact same car you started with. Welcome back!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I like how youve come back full circle with the exact same car you started with. Welcome back!
Wow, very clean! Cool to see you back.
Thanks guys!

It’s clean. But are you going to stay na?
For now yes
You just cant stay away from gay blue can you.......:D
The best color.

Wow... that thing is clean. Too bad it's NA Auto.
Nothing wrong with that...

Went on a photoshoot with a friend of mine yesterday. And I had some time so I threw one one of my extra set of wheels to test fit.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Welcome back. I like your car, but it needs a little more medium blue metallic in it.