BorHor's Return!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Long time no see fellas! I AM BACK! I sold my MK4 a few months ago but couldn't stay away from Supras for that long. I also recently picked up a FC RX7 with a stroked LS1 making 450whp but it is just not the same as a Supra. The other day I was randomly browsing Craigslist and found the PERFECT Supra and the best part it was just a few miles away from me! Luckily someone didn't show up to check out the car so I was able to swoop in a buy it the next day. The moment I saw it I know I was going to buy it. It reminds me so much of my first car except it is way cleaner. The seller was the original owner of the car and garaged it all its life. I was able to get it for a real good deal because the owner thought it might have BHG but so far I have not found any signs of it. So I'll keep my fingers crossed! So far I have no plans on modding but we will see how long that last.

P1020487.jpg P1020488.jpg P1020489.jpg P1020490.jpg P1020491.jpg

JDMMA70

Authorized Seller
I like how youve come back full circle with the exact same car you started with. Welcome back!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I like how youve come back full circle with the exact same car you started with. Welcome back!
Wow, very clean! Cool to see you back.
Thanks guys!

It’s clean. But are you going to stay na?
For now yes
You just cant stay away from gay blue can you.......:D
The best color.

Wow... that thing is clean. Too bad it's NA Auto.
Nothing wrong with that...

Went on a photoshoot with a friend of mine yesterday. And I had some time so I threw one one of my extra set of wheels to test fit.

supraguy@aol

Authorized Seller
Glad to see you back, man.
So...You don't plan on modding an NA auto car? I say good for you.
IF...you can resist that urge, of course. I had planned on staying completely stock on my 89, but that only lasted about
3 weeks.

Supra28

Supramanian
Authorized Seller
Holy shit you're back, and with the exact same car pretty much lol. I have a TON of pics of your old car btw, from the NA mkiv wheels, to the FN01R-C, to the RPF's, and a couple in between! We all know the car isn't going to stay stock for long, what do you plan to do engine wise? Stay 7M I hope? :)

Man, I miss SM!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Holy shit you're back, and with the exact same car pretty much lol. I have a TON of pics of your old car btw, from the NA mkiv wheels, to the FN01R-C, to the RPF's, and a couple in between! We all know the car isn't going to stay stock for long, what do you plan to do engine wise? Stay 7M I hope? :)

Man, I miss SM!
For now it will stay NA auto since I have a track car that gives me my speed fix.

As for mods yeah.. keeping it stock didn't last long.

Threw on some original style Work VS-TX and lowered on BC coilovers.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
I hope a long time. I am actually considering adding an air cup kit for more clearance going up driveways. I just need to find a way to hide the compressor and tank.
Get out of my head, man. The interior of my car is currently out (rear, at least) and before it goes back in I'll be fitting a tank and compressor for an air cup kit.

If you find a good solution I'd love to see what you come up with. I've been trying to find a Viair tank or similar that will fit in the rear driver quart panel volume, but not sure they have one small enough.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I am probably going with https://www.stanceparts.com/ I know a bunch of people locally that have been using their cups for years already with no issues.

As for tank and compressor I am probably going to just find 1 or 2 tanks that can fit in the spare tire area. Since the car will have a compressor now I can just hold some plugs or goo to get the tire patched up and back on the road if needed.

GC89

BoostRodeo
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Fortune Auto has a cups system. They don't specifically list it for the A70 500's but I know it can be added no problem. They also can do 510's as well as their 2 and 3 way pro coilovers for the A70 you just have to call and talk through specs with them and they will custom build them.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I haven't done anything to the supra in a while since its been sitting in storage. Picking it back up this week though!

I just picked up some Stance Parts cups that I am going to install soon.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
I haven't done anything to the supra in a while since its been sitting in storage. Picking it back up this week though!

I just picked up some Stance Parts cups that I am going to install soon.

Very cool! I'm excited to see how the install goes and to hear how you like the final product.