*Aussie Roll Call*

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Check in guys just curious how many of us are here and how we found out about SM!

I tried quite a few forums and dismissed them for various reasons before finding a home here on SM.

daledoe

KILL U
Authorized Seller
It seems like I just did this the other day??? Ya, I'm here and I found out about SM looking for car parts!!! I've heard of it befor but never went here!!! :EDIT:Or is this just for Australins?? If so I'm in the wrong place, Sorry!!!

daledoe

KILL U
Authorized Seller
Ya, I posted in it when it was in new posts and didn't see the section, My Bad!!

smokey

Authorized Seller
Here and accounted for sir.

found the website after being sick of the mindless, lack of information database they call supraforums

found the forum and browsed for some time before signing up. still a newbie with the 7m (due tot he fact i had the car in my driveway for abot 2 weeks, rest of the time it's been sitting at a workshop) so im yet to get intimate with said engine :D

mickyg

7MGE MX-73
Authorized Seller
Present.

I found the site because it was the only way to monitor the progress of my little bro back in the states with his car. Plus, he said it was the best supra site around!

toml

Authorized Seller
I'm here too! :)

I think I found this site originally by following a link from drjonez on the US SupraForums. I got hooked!

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Authorized Seller
.......*looks around*.......... wanders off..........*shrugs*..........comes back........*wipes moniter*........
ahem.. im here too.....:runaway:

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Authorized Seller
cheers fellas. as the song goes " I still call Australia HOOOOOOOME"
though i do miss the bedmaking, laundry service twice a day, 4meals a day, nice warm weather and the friendly peoples at the camp. but not for another 4weeks lol

mickyg

7MGE MX-73
Authorized Seller
Zombie, I'd very much like to see a pic of your car. Green on a supra sounds like it'd be a sweet colour. Then again, I'm partial to green (my Cressida is Toyota "Jade Gray Metallic")!

toml

Authorized Seller
JZA70 R's car is hot. :D

ps. Any ideas what wheels are on that car? I need something like that.

Last edited:

Duskwolf

Death Whine
Authorized Seller
Lol.. Tibbs is here too.. surprise surprise.. lol

just because I look all ragged doesn't mean the cat dragged me. I'm just one of those standard ugly, scruffy people :p
It's possibly more like he dragged the cat in.. a little dead and slightly flat. :p

Another Local.. between Mik, Tibbs, me and a couple of others i've not seen here yet we cover a large square area SOR in Perth :p

We win!

And i'm about to get my license back.. yay me :D

Oh.. present!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I liked mad max alot which was shot in austraila so that should make me welcome here right?