Anyone recognize these adjustable sway bar links?

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
There are a bunch of iterations of these around now.

Driftmotion has a set, BIC has a set, Arizona I believe had a set.

I originally remember this style endlink being developed by drjones back in the day.
The BIC ones look the most like the original style that Adam developed a long time ago.
Basically its just a bunch of mcmaster parts that are put together.

The ones you have pictured here are basically small balljoints like an outer tie rod uses.
The good part is the joint has a rubber boot, but no idea on the quality of the parts.....

Reactions: debrucer

plaaya69

86.5 Turbo Converted Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I bought these new and put about 1k miles on them. These seem very well made and I feel like they would last a long time. I would recommend these.

Reactions: Piratetip

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Nice!

The good thing about the adjustable links - you can preload the sway bar to your liking.

traingeek2000

Authorized Seller
Thanks for the input guys. Now I gotta figure out which sway bar to go with. STs or Whitelines?

plaaya69

86.5 Turbo Converted Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Thanks for the input guys. Now I gotta figure out which sway bar to go with. STs or Whitelines?
I got the ST's installed and I am happy with these. I don't like that they are heavier than the stock sway bars but ST bars are solid not hollow. I really like how the Supra handles now but I also have TEIN coilovers, adjustable swaybar end links, battle version rear arms and some other newer suspension parts.

This is the site I bought mine from and it was the best price around I found at $245 for the front and rear set with hardware plus shipping costs:

JustAnotherVictim

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Have Whiteline and I love them. Either will probably do you though.
I believe Whiteline is a bit beefier as well.