Anyone have mapecu tunes?

Madboost

I have a 87 na car with full turbo swap engine has been built turbo upgraded and a lot of supporting mods got the mapecu3 to set everything up because I’m poor and can’t afford aem v2 but I’m looking for someone that might have a tune close to my set up for a base engine is .020 over with na compression 850cc injectors and 6262 turbo if anyone has anything close to that I’d greatly appreciate it.

JDMMA70

Authorized Seller
Kind of hard to use someone elses tune, your VE tables wont be 1:1 to another car. Why not just set up the table on your own?

Madboost

I have been trying I’ve got it to run and drove it sum took it to the track to tune and just couldn’t get it to work right my afr in the data log is crazy it jump from lean to rich in sec back and forth like crazy not sure if I got the wrong signal wire or what then I went from 550cc to 850cc and now having issues getting it to start unless I give it fuel in the throttle body to jump it I’m in the prosess of giving fuel pump constant 12v and upgrades to afpr to keep everything where it needs just would like a good base to start with for the bigger injectors