Another 7M ground up build

Z06gette

Authorized Seller
ill rent it if the price is right. I know Captain on Sf wanted an absurd amount of money for the rental. Id be comfortable with like $150. I see you're in IL, where abouts? I live in Sandwich (west of Oswego)

after posting i forgot to ask whats the bore on this? I have 84mm pistons im assuming the bore has to be the same?

Last edited:

JISupra88

Authorized Seller
I actually got mine from Captain when he did his GB on this batch. I even almost lost it because it got delivered to the wrong address(fault on my end) but I had some good neighbors that returned it.

I live in aurora but moving to bolingbrook in a few weeks but yea we're pretty much neighbors.

I'll PM you and we can probably work something out.

JISupra88

Authorized Seller
ill rent it if the price is right. I know Captain on Sf wanted an absurd amount of money for the rental. Id be comfortable with like $150. I see you're in IL, where abouts? I live in Sandwich (west of Oswego)

after posting i forgot to ask whats the bore on this? I have 84mm pistons im assuming the bore has to be the same?
PM'd

Bore is 84mm. I believe as long as the bore your aiming for is equvilant or smaller than the bored of the plate it will work.

The tool can be bored up to 86mm I believe but I think the biggest oversized pistons available are 85mm(correct me if I'm wrong)

Reactions: Z06gette