All the gun control laws in the world won't stop the muslims....Paris, your time is u

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Current body count, excluding wounded is a at 60. If you are unaware, flip on the news. Multiple political hits on this one.

Silver MK3

Authorized Seller
Re: All the gun control laws in the world won't stop the muslims....Paris, your time

Gun laws in most European countries are much stricter than they are here. Not everyone has a gun on them like they do here, at least in the south.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
Re: All the gun control laws in the world won't stop the muslims....Paris, your time

All the gun control laws in the world won't stop the muslims any nutjobs/savages determined to kill.

Victims number is a bit higher than originally reported, unfortunately, standing at 129.

Uneducated, brainwashed savages...

Silver MK3

Authorized Seller

All the gun control laws in the world won't stop the muslims any nutjobs/savages determined to kill.

Victims number is a bit higher than originally reported, unfortunately, standing at 129.

Uneducated, brainwashed savages...
You are very correct. The bad guys will always find a way to get their hands on what they want, that's why it helps to have citizens that have the right to bear arms.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor

The California jihadist had wiped his digital trail and smashed his cell phone. Social services was not the target. The amount of ammo and weapons left behind shows the Paris style attack him and his muslim brotherhood had planned. He wiped the trail to hide the intention. At least there is no such thing as "gone" from the internet. In a way, it is good he lost his temper when the Christian at work told him that islam is in fact a violent religion. Because he then went and armed up murdering him and a bunch of others.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Authorized Seller

So France citizens are not allowed to bear arms???
Having lived there, and having owned handguns, yes, they are. You just have to be qualified, and pass a test so not every fucking idiot can walk in and buy one.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Authorized Seller
Contributor

the problem is its easier to blame gun laws when there are bigger political issues they dont want to touch on in their lifetime... like the broken mental health system... because it can have a bigger impact on society than any gun law ever will.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Authorized Seller
Contributor

not gonna lie i totally forgot to look at the date LOL been too long since ive been on a forum :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor

the problem is its easier to blame gun laws when there are bigger political issues they dont want to touch on in their lifetime... like the broken mental health system... because it can have a bigger impact on society than any gun law ever will.
The problem is islam. You do know it is incompatible with the Constitution right? Sharia law is a gross violation of the establishment clause. They plowed through the south of France today and the body count is at 77 as of now. Drove a truck through the crowd in Nice. As they said they would.

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Authorized Seller
Contributor

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Authorized Seller
Contributor

how many muslims do you know that follow and believe in sharia? i have yet to meet one...

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Authorized Seller
Contributor

granted of the ones i do know are not very religious in their own words - if i asked them they would probably think im nuts for even asking.

i blame the few nutjobs that obsess over it.. there are people in other countries yeah but no country is completely based on sharia law.. it may have *some* influence thats as far as it gets

...religion as its whole foundation.... every religion on earth has fought and killed people to reinforce their beliefs or at some point used it as a scape goat..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade

just takes a few influential people to cause destruction

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor

how many muslims do you know that follow and believe in sharia? i have yet to meet one...
[video=youtube;bV710c1dgpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU[/video]

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller

Honest question, Nick: You're stating Islam is bad because they actually believe the original teachings of their faith. I completely agree. They're bat-shit crazy, uneducated neanderthals. However, as an outspoken Christian like yourself, do you not also believe in the original teachings of your faith? Is your religion superior because you acknowledge that some of the original teachings of your religion are wrong, horrible and deplorable? Do you follow the Old Testament? If not, why not? Is the Old Testament wrong? Do you consciously use reason to dictate which portions of your religion to follow to a tee? If so I think many would say you are a bad Christian and you have no faith in your creator and His words. If you do not use reason to filter out the negative from your religion are you not just like these Islamist idiots except born on a different continent?

I think you and I are on the same when it comes to how awful and horrible Islam is. The difference is that you seem the think a slightly different flavor of ancient religion that you choose to follow is without its own insanity.

The quote in your signature is the EXACT mentality used to support Sharia Law. The hypocrisy is painful.

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Authorized Seller
Contributor

All Abrahamic religions are from another source, not the "God" idea most people carry.

Within their own books and beliefs, the only thing in "heaven" greater than "Satan", was "God". The reason "Satan" was to bow down to the clay (humans and other life in this universe), was the clay and all life as we know it, was essentially "God" itself.

If the clay was created in "heaven", it is still in "heaven".

There is only one time in the Quran where "God" was silent. When "Satan" said he would go and lie to the clay, as "God" has lied to him, "God" said nothing at all.

The evil one, a fallen star, can be interpreted as an alien to this planet, who has given different ideas about "God", which are all essentially a lie, and there are no good "angels" anywhere to be found in any of the religious books.

Just some random stuff...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor

Islam has struck again, striking the Ariana Grande concert. And she and the left libtards continue to defend them.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor

Honest question, Nick: You're stating Islam is bad because they actually believe the original teachings of their faith. I completely agree. They're bat-shit crazy, uneducated neanderthals. However, as an outspoken Christian like yourself, do you not also believe in the original teachings of your faith?
Since you asked, extreme Christianity, which I am not, says to turn the other cheek. Don't make a fool of yourself like the left does when they try this. I shoot back. And I must say, it feels great.

1000 years ago, is not an argument. Just like black political parties in America saying I owe them restitution, as well as all the tax payers because somebody other than them was a slave in the past.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller

Since you asked, extreme Christianity, which I am not, says to turn the other cheek. Don't make a fool of yourself like the left does when they try this. I shoot back. And I must say, it feels great.

1000 years ago, is not an argument. Just like black political parties in America saying I owe them restitution, as well as all the tax payers because somebody other than them was a slave in the past.
Could you respond to the rest of my post? Do you reject some of the ideas from the ancient texts that shape your religion (Extreme or not)?

If so, how do you determine what is "outdated" from 1000 years ago and what still applies?

I'm not asking to insult or offend, I'm genuinely curious. To me, as a non religious person, I have a hard time getting upset about any one religion more than another. They all seem equally... silly? In semi-recent news, Christian terrorists kill black people in a church in South carolina, kill people near a planned parenthood in Colorado, kill children in a summer camp in Norway, or going back a little further kill and torture a gay kid in Wyoming, etc, etc. Islamic terrorists certainly have the high score in recent decades, but I think that largely has to do with a lot of other issues beyond which ancient text a group of people choose to follow.

I'm not equating the two, just curious how your side of things justifies your own ancient beliefs which can lead to innocent deaths when carried to extremes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor

Could you respond to the rest of my post?
I already deconstructed your strawman when I should not have. We are talking about right now. Even that Christ hating Bill Maher gets it, and you don't. You come across like Ben Afleck. Sorry, but you do. Don't go full retard.

[video=youtube;fIvebS-fSWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIvebS-fSWs[/video]

If so, how do you determine what is "outdated" from 1000 years ago and what still applies?
Right and wrong have never changed, and you don't actually know what the Bible says. It doesn't say the earth is flat, pi is 3.0, or any other myth you can think of. I won't make any other comments about your strawman. Pat Robertson is not calling for the beheadings of those who leave the Christian faith. By the way, that is how you know they never were.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor

[video=youtube;D6OZVPIQkQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6OZVPIQkQU[/video]