Accord lip on mK3 supra hmmm.

St!LL b0oStEd

Authorized Seller
So I heard that a accord lip fits on a mk3 , I wanted to try it for myself so I order one from eBay for like 30$ not bad , even if it did not work atleast I tried and it only costed me 30$ . So my lip came in and started to mount it so it's not a direct bolt on lip u need to cut the seem on the top of the lip , so out came the cutting wheel and to work I went . It came out good for a 30$ better than a homedepot lip that people put on , what u guys think :naughty: image.jpg

BigKO

Authorized Seller
Which year accord?

Also, I think you meant to place this in General Mk3 discussion? Not that it's a huge issue...

D.J.T.

Authorized Seller
Accord lip??? Diamond racing steelies?? you must own or have owned a Honda before or am i mistaken?..... I rather have my $300 Shine auto lip over that thing ANY day.
just a personal opinion/taste. each to their own though. whatever floats your goat.

St!LL b0oStEd

Authorized Seller
Ok D.J.T I guess and no I haven't owned a Honda this is my third mk3 and as for your 300$ u go ahead and spend that on something that will get banged up and damaged overtime

St!LL b0oStEd

Authorized Seller
Bought a rebuilt longblock with oem internals dropping that in and building my original motor with all the goodies

supraguy@aol

Authorized Seller
I think it looks pretty good, especially for the money you spent.
I'd be all for a Shine or Bomex lip etc., IF I had the money to budget. But I like your attempt for sure.
Hopefully you have it bolted up well.

St!LL b0oStEd

Authorized Seller
Supraguy that was point a inexpensive front lip and I bolted up from under neath and from them inside of the fender walls , I was happy how it came out too

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Looks great for $30 man, also, thanks for trying. If you can get a better picture during the day when the car is on the ground. This beats the HD lip for sure. Good luck on putting everything back!

the1daddy25

Authorized Seller
dont mean to bring back the thread, but do you mind pointing me in the direction of where i can get this lip. I actually really dig it brotha, good buy! especially considering the price you picked it up for.