'87 Drag Car 7M awesomeness

mk3tmark91

Authorized Seller
Okay, I just read every reply on this thread and after 60 pages you're telling me I have to sit here and WONDER what is going on with this build now!? OH COME ON! So sexy man! I probably should have went with a stock block first and got all of my other pieces in order, but instead I dumped my $$$ into the bottom end, MS3PRO, intercooler, fuel, and drivetrain... I'm hoping maybe I will bring this thread back to life and some kind of re-birth will happen here! Would love to see her come back!!!:naughty:

stevenr816

Authorized Seller
Okay, I just read every reply on this thread and after 60 pages you're telling me I have to sit here and WONDER what is going on with this build now!? OH COME ON! So sexy man! I probably should have went with a stock block first and got all of my other pieces in order, but instead I dumped my $$$ into the bottom end, MS3PRO, intercooler, fuel, and drivetrain... I'm hoping maybe I will bring this thread back to life and some kind of re-birth will happen here! Would love to see her come back!!!:naughty:
Ms3pro is your first problem

suprapilot

Authorized Seller
Notice your running the V2 Chitan gears. They are known to brake. Alsoit looks like your using the pre 90 block? Wounder how the bottom end is holding with the older block vs the Group A 90+ Block