87 7mgte No Spark Issue

Hello, New to this whole forum thing so yell at me its fine..

Got an 87 Mk3 with a 7mgte & R154 in it. Car had been sitting for 10+ years in a garage and from the original owners knowledge was running when he bought it. He brought it home and started taking it apart and it hasn't left that spot since. When I first got the car a week ago I went through and changed the Oil, Coolant, Clutch Fluid, Clutch Slave Cylinder ( since the fitting was leaking I replaced the line and cylinder), Brake Fluid, Spark Plugs, & Tranny Fluid. I also used a evaporust to clean the tank and replaced the old fuel pump with a Walbro 255 & new filter.
Tried cranking it over after all the fluids were swapped and it would only turn over very slow. I used a diagram to check all the vac lines and make sure they were correct. After still having a slow crank, I replaced the starter with a new one and it sounds great. Tried to start her and nothing. I know Im getting good fuel pressure since the fuel rail had a slight leak I had to fix. Next I tried doing some testing to the ignition system and could not get any spark from the plugs. I looked through the manual and tested the coil packs, high tension wires & the CPS. The results were:

Coil packs tested around 1 Ohm when the manual states .3-.6 Ohms
High Tension Wires checked out okay
The Cam Position Sensor - I got no reading from the G1-G points, I got 154 Ohms on G2-G & Ne-G

My ignitor looks in rough shape and with the tested CPS I think it could have 1 bad sensor? Anyone else have an issue like this?
Im ISO a used CPS now to try and replace that and see if that will fix the problem.

Attachments

supraguy@aol

Authorized Seller
I think you're beginning in the right place. Find a good(known working) cps, and see if you get spark.

PS- This is Diego from the FB supra page.

3p141592654

90T
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Make sure the CEL is on with the ignition on verifying power to the ECU.

When cranking check if the tach is moving. If its dead, then you have a CPS, ECU, ignitor issue.

I would start by looking for broken and damaged wiring at the CPS connector. The heat destroys the wire insulation and connector parts leading to problems.