86.5 restoration project

Miguel

Le Grand Supra
Authorized Seller
What's up guys. It's been a while since I was on here but here she is. I couldn't touch my car for 3 years but now that I have it with me I'm doing everything legit. I'm in the process of restoring it and it's hard to find some parts for it, like the dash. I have the whole front suspension apart and no engine and no transmission. I'm trying to find a good body kit and good coilovers if anyone could chime in. Maybe I should do videos of the removal and installation of parts lol? Screenshot_20190910-204349_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

zhenya2002

Authorized Seller
Oh man, that's quite a project. I'm doing something similar myself, but in smaller chunks. Best of luck with your build!!

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Wow 3 years is too long for me not having a Supra but then again 3 winter months feels like 3 years during the winter storage ;)

I would share both update videos and host some images on Imgur for us on here. For coilovers I installed the TEIN Flex Z ones and those ride very good. I like the 16 way adjustable dampening settings so you can set it just right to your liking. I also installed afterwards ST sway bars, Battle version rear arms, adjustable sway bar links and with each suspension item going on, the Supra handles absolutely amazing.

Looks like you have your hands full Miguel, what are some of the first items you planing on tackling on your Supra?