7MGTE Main Harness Plug

Dozernl

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and I have a question. What is the white plug in the picture ? It is part of the main engine harness,and is located in the cabin but for the life of me I cannot find where it goes and 20170309_172030.jpg the car seems to run fine without it being plugged in and everything electrical seems to work as it should. Thanks in advance.

David

Dozernl

Thanks so much for the reply Bmettie. I realized after i posted this that a little more info would have been a help (sorry). The car is a 1990 Supra Turbo R154 with fully built 7mgte and ecumasters emu.
I cant find anyplace to plug that in but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the car.

Dozernl

Not as far as I know. But the guy a bought the car from said it had a jdm engine put in it and the outlet for the heater hose came off the right side of the engine with a rubber heater hose going behind engine and through firewall on left side. So I blocked off hardline and opened up left side and put the right heater hose on it so maybe the harness was from a auto ?