7mgte det3 configuration?

Mk3me

Hi everyone I installed a ecumaster DET3 and I can't get the engine to rev past 2800 RPMs. I'm pretty sure I my problem is in the configuration. Can one of you guys who's more experienced with this please help.

CAR INFO- 91 supra, 7mgte, all stock except for walboro 450, 3" exhaust and downpipe
I'll attach pics of the wiring diagram I used. Only thing I did different with the diagram is I used a 2000 ohm resistor instead of the 2400 ohm shown.

Screenshot_20200623-145150.png Screenshot_20200623-145150.png

Mk3me

I'll double check the connections. Do you think it's not getting signal because of the configuration?
Here's how it's set

-Freq modification type-
Modify frequency input nonlinear (fuel map nonlinear)

Frequency min 1. Freq max 2000
Base unit 1. Multiplyer 1.

-setup tables-
Fuel table
Modify- frequency
Load- analog #2
Correction 1- disable
Correction 2 disable

Ignition table
Load- analog#2
Correction 1- disable
Correction 2- disable

Mk3me

I'm not sure what you mean? The fuel table is showing 0s across the board. I haven't made any adjustments yet. This would be factory the fuel tune right?

trofimovich

Authorized Seller
Yes, I have a stock motor. My task is to start the stock engine on the aftermarket ecu.

Mk3me

Yes my motor is stock and I would like to start the motor on the stock ECU with the det3 piggyback connected.

I believe my problem is that the ECU is not getting maf signal because the piggyback is configured wrong.
I can confirm the wiring is correct. I have continuity on both ends of the wires used.

Reactions: trofimovich