7MGTE AEM EMS V1 help

PhillyMK3

Authorized Seller
Contributor
I am currently in the process of installing an AEM EMS (30-1110) into my 1988 supra. I only have two mods at the moment, 550cc injectors and a lexus afm. I was wondering if anyone else is running AEM here and if people share tune files? I have searched and haven't found anything yet.
Thanks for your time if you can help:icon_bigg

Supra0089

Authorized Seller
I have one. I didn't tune the car, but will be downloading the user interface tonight from AEM to troubleshoot a speed sensing issue. My tune is flawless though. Got 550's in, running walbro, and a 62mm bolt-on turbonetics. If I can find a way to export the maps, I'll do it and send them to you tonight.

I hope you don't have an auto (most people don't who are getting an aem). I learned the hard way, there is no compatibility with the auto tranny computer other than converter lockup. I had to get the suprastick piggyback computer for the tranny.

PhillyMK3

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Thanks. I do have a manual transmission and also forgot to include a 255LPH fuel pump in original list of mods. If you are able to export your tune, I have a concern. It appears that your car is an 89+. that uses a different EMS (30-1130). Do you know if it will still work?

Supra0089

Authorized Seller
Either way, the base map wasn't working to well with mine. You might be better off just bringing it to a tuner for a base tune. I am still waiting on AEM to provide me with a login to get my aem interface. I hate them right now, 4 days. I might just drive to a buddies house who has it and use theirs at this point.