550cc Injector help please

7mgangsta

Authorized Seller
I have been running lean for some time now, I've done everything I can think of to richen my A/F ratio, but I'm stuck. Today I found that the 550cc injectors that I put in are low impedance and call for a resistor box, which of course did not come with them when i bought them.
http://www.precisionturbo.net/fuelsystems.php I have the Mitsu style 550's
Before lean::: Installed some mods, I street tuned it, the car ran decent for a day then I took it for a pull up to about 120 and it all of a sudden started to run lean.
ANY ADVICE?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
What are your mods?
What are you tuning with?
What are you watching your afrs with?
DO you have a upgraded fuel pump?

7m has a resistor box stock.
No injectors come with a resistor pack. Have to do that one your self.

7mgangsta

Authorized Seller
7mgte, ct26, 3" hardpiping w/3" al intercooler, 550's, lexus afm, walbro 255 with fuelab afpr w/gauge, fuel damper bypass, aem wideband, APEXi SAFC. (It's idling at 16 and under boost at 12.5) only lean under boost. Well, looks like it's not the injectors then... I did find that the injectors I'm running call for a 43.5 psi and I've been running 30 with vac and 40 without vac. I was thinking maybe the vac itself wasn't functioning properly. My buddy said it might be the ecu. I unplugged the o2 sensor and it started idling at 13.5... I just don't know what to do about it.