350z , dropd 3 rd whssssssssssssss bsssrt whsssssssssssssssssssss bsssssrt whsssssss

mkIII2jz

Authorized Seller
Hahaha the title says it all .
I was coming home from a friends that night everyone that night wantd to race!
It seemd like . One of which I remeber is a cobolt blue 350z whither HIDs and such wheels it lookd custom . I was in the center lane in 5 he cam up in the fast lane then slowdown down next to me checkin the supra out . Then he honkd three times and took off about 20 feet .I just kept driving normal. Lol then he slowdown back down next to me again for a min then honkd and I dropd 3rd spool fast then 4th he was waaaaay behind..... Like ten minutes after that he came up again and just drove on hahahahahah

88jspec

By any Means Necessary...
Authorized Seller
Re: 350z , dropd 3 rd whssssssssssssss bsssrt whsssssssssssssssssssss bsssssrt whsss

wow.. great kill lmao..u taught him a lesson :)...keep up the good wrk.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Re: 350z , dropd 3 rd whssssssssssssss bsssrt whsssssssssssssssssssss bsssssrt whsss

I don't know about anyone else, but the title says nothing to me.

However, I assume you beat the 350z frumaroll.

Moy

It's broken...
Authorized Seller

Title is unattractive, spelling was terrible. Video would have done better for you than your poor story telling.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller

lol

Turbo Habanero

Authorized Seller

Title is unattractive, spelling was terrible. Video would have done better for you than your poor story telling.
damn lol:3d_frown::3d_frown:

Supra0089

Authorized Seller

Burn....haha