2018 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Supra parts... What did you get or are you getting???

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
As black Friday is here and cyber Monday coming up, what is everyone buying for their Supra?

I just picked TEIN Flex Z coilovers and the full r154 rebuild kit from DriftMotion. I am also picking up a complete r154 transmission from my local junkyard for $250 which was just before black Friday but I am considering that a black Friday deal ;)

Supra mn

Authorized Seller
That's a steal on that junkyard r154!

I just ordered some close-out Morimoto 5x7 Bi-LED headlights (from the retrofit source, for anyone who's interested), should be much better than the blinding HIDs I have. I couldn't find much information or really any reviews on them, so I'm gonna give them a shot. I did read there's some dremel work needed to make them fit, but they're supposedly a better light output than the Trucklites.
For $140 for both, I'd say it's worth it. And it saves me alot of time instead of trying to retrofit some projectors! (although I'm sure the light output would be better)

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Garrett 750hp A2W intercooler core, was 25% off so hard to resist. Not going on the car anytime soon though

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Nice guys. I keep a eye out for deals on car parts but it really does seem like black friday and cyber monday are the only times for really great deals when it comes to performance car parts.