2 shot burst AR15

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor
A couple of decades ago the word was a 2 shot burst would replace the 3 shot burst with an A4 rifle. It never came about, getting it to work right just didn't happen. And now it did. One working version is called the Echo Trigger from Fostech. It is pricey, but far less than a class 3 transferable. And it increases your firepower. If you pony up the 500, mag dumps are not what you should do with it. Make it ready for the end.

[video=youtube;eol8fvMfENc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eol8fvMfENc[/video]

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor
[video=youtube;965JBkKDpq8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=965JBkKDpq8[/video]

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
That's neat.

There origin 12 shotgun is sweet too

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Currently 6 month wait because it works. This is the true double tap. It fires one shot when you pull the trigger, and one shot when you release the trigger.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Isn't there another trigger like that as well.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I know there is at least one, and it had issues. I don't know that they are worked out. This works though.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
Interesting. With both this and the bump fire systems though, I feel like this is purely a range toy. Can you really control these binary triggers worth a damn to make them any kind of advantage?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Interesting. With both this and the bump fire systems though, I feel like this is purely a range toy. Can you really control these binary triggers worth a damn to make them any kind of advantage?
Yes. This is not a rhetorical question. Have you ever heard the term "double tap"?

You can squeeze the trigger, hold it to the read, switch to safe, and let go of the trigger and it will not fire. Orders are now as you process them. No, I don't work for them.