1JZ Translated Manual

nctexan

Authorized Seller
Sorry guys, I really need to get back around to this and finish it. I'm setting up the software now since I've reloaded my system since I worked on it last. I can't promise any timeline, but I do intend to continue working on it.
Sweet!!

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Authorized Seller
Mobes, let me know if you need any assistance, I recently got ahold of a lot of information for wiring and such. I don't know how much it will help considering im no translator, and you may even have what I have already. Lol

I've been thinking about buying one of those fully translated shop manuals that also comes with a haynes manual style thing with 1400 images (or so they say). Goes for about $100, and I could always host it on my server since it comes in paper and cd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Mobes, let me know if you need any assistance, I recently got ahold of a lot of information for wiring and such. I don't know how much it will help considering im no translator, and you may even have what I have already. Lol

I've been thinking about buying one of those fully translated shop manuals that also comes with a haynes manual style thing with 1400 images (or so they say). Goes for about $100, and I could always host it on my server since it comes in paper and cd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on something like this opposed to just using a 2JZ TSRM.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Authorized Seller
This manual only covers The introduction and engine mechanical sections so far, correct? Just want to make sure that's all there is cause I'm printing this out.

Derek Haugen

Authorized Seller
I happened to bookmark this link from somewhere a long time ago and cannot access it now...... forgot to DL it..
If anyone could send me a download link or send me a pdf file of it that would be awesome.

Authorized Seller
Looking for 1JZ service manual.

Tried the link > re directs to a page with girl on it ? WTF ?

Does anyone have or can provide direct link for the service manual

thanks

doug

88mkIIIproject

Authorized Seller
I happened to bookmark this link from somewhere a long time ago and cannot access it now...... forgot to DL it..
If anyone could send me a download link or send me a pdf file of it that would be awesome.
Hi! can anyone mail me the manual. Plz it will be great to have it since I'm starting a 1jz gte swap project. Thanks in advanced!

e-mail:

yohan2691@hotmail.com
If someone has it I need it too. Thanks
Looking for 1JZ service manual.

Tried the link > re directs to a page with girl on it ? WTF ?

Does anyone have or can provide direct link for the service manual

thanks

doug
I've got a copy of the original, untranslated (it's all in Japanese) 1JZ GE/GTE 2JZ GE/GTE manual in a PDF if anyone wants it, PM me your email address. Again, it's all in Japanese..