1JZ Translated Manual

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Authorized Seller
First post wasn't me.

Maybe I should start a new thread? The first 10 pages of this were people speculating...

speed

Gone. Email me.
Authorized Seller
Mobes I would just like to say thank you for all the help you've given me. I drove my car for the first time today, and while theres still a few issues to work out, your help with the wiring has really been wonderful. Thanks man.

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Authorized Seller
Mobes I would just like to say thank you for all the help you've given me. I drove my car for the first time today, and while theres still a few issues to work out, your help with the wiring has really been wonderful. Thanks man.
No problem. Glad I could help :)

beatle

Authorized Seller
oh thank fuck someone has finaly done this, been shooting blind for ages doing things on my car, going of sometimes dodgy forum writeups and just getting into it til its fixed.

how many pages is it in total?

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Authorized Seller
It is 128 pages total IIRC. At page 40 now. There's a lot of it dedicated to the starter and alternator though, so probably 80 of good juicy motor related stuff.

Sorry guys I haven't done any pages in a while. I've been actually working on my car :)

Project-X

Authorized Seller
just a curious question about the service manual is it possible to enlarge the size of the text? or is that as big as its gunna get?
thanks for the help

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Looks amazing. Although on page 21 the page number on the sheet reads "1-3" instead of "1-7". Just thought I'd mention that. I look forward to seeing the rest of the manual.

Danners

Authorized Seller
Great work Mobes, thankyou. Rebuilding my engine at the moment and appreciate all of the torque settings

I live in Australia and will look into the English manual for Australian delivered JZZ30 Soarers from my local Toyota dealership

StanBo

Authorized Seller
Thank you very much! I don't have a motorset and parts yet but I have been harvesting information and this will come in handy.

:)

Your work is appreciated.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Authorized Seller
I know I'm resurrecting a thread, and haven't found much else on the 1JZ manual beyond this, but are there more pages than 1-44? If not, that's fine, just asking. : P You're work has been greatly appreciated sir! (Yes, I know it's a few years behind, but it's always nice to hear thank you's lol)

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Authorized Seller
Sorry guys, I really need to get back around to this and finish it. I'm setting up the software now since I've reloaded my system since I worked on it last. I can't promise any timeline, but I do intend to continue working on it.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Authorized Seller
Very cool, so far im good on everything except the valve specs for the head so I can make sure mine is within spec. I haven't really searched yet, but I know ill find it quickly considering how quickly I've amassed half a book's worth of data

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk