1JZ Translated Manual

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Yes that would be VERY helpful to the community!!!. I could host it on my website.

Quin

Trans killer
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Can anyone email me the TSRM? I had it on my old comp but I can't find it now. The one on the swap info page doesn't work. coldincontrol AT gmail DOT com. Thanks. I'll see what I can do, post it as it comes. I appreciate the hosting offer BIC

I think I'll get it for free for you guys and maybe sell it on eBay too. Don't know how well that'll work

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I got some hyper rev's and original japanese Supra brochures that could use some translating. I could pay you for your time. :)

Quin

Trans killer
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I'll get on it as soon as I can get to the manual. Joe if you wanna scan those I'll see what I can do. I can't access my email at school and probably not at home tonight either. Sorry for the delay. Should be good to go in a few days, family issues. Hopefully will have a good sizable portion knocked out.

supraracer49

3rd Gen Life
Authorized Seller
That would help so many of us out! My front clip is coming in a couple of weeks and I need a english manual on it.:1zhelp: If you do it could be a sticky on here and we would worship you forever!

Quin

Trans killer
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Alright guys I can do it now. I just need the manual. The one in the swap info page is busted

tacoma

Authorized Seller
some one get this guy the manual. if you pull this off you gonna be a hero
goodluck

Quin

Trans killer
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Thanks to Turbosidosis I now have the manual. Starting TONIGHT right after this pot of coffee gets done

EDIT: Way more kanji issues than expected, expect delays for that. Some of it is literally a black box from where the ink ran together, so there's not really any way to tell what was there. Also, this is gonna be a .txt file. This computer doesn't have word. Sorry guys :(

Last edited:

The Doc

JZA70 twinpower
Authorized Seller
Quin said:
Also, this is gonna be a .txt file. This computer doesn't have word. Sorry guys :(
Sorry? Man you're doing what everyone is waiting for for years now!
Piece of cake to translate it to a .pdf or .doc file compared to your task, just bring it on and I'm sure I or some other supraman with a big computer will solve this "in a sec."

Last edited:

Divin' Devin

Supra Extremist
Authorized Seller
Quin-
When you pull this off, you do realize your name will be forever hailed in the SM 1J Hall of Fame! LOL, Good luck. Hope to see it soon.
:biggrinki

Quin said:
Thanks to Turbosidosis I now have the manual. Starting TONIGHT right after this pot of coffee gets done

EDIT: Way more kanji issues than expected, expect delays for that. Some of it is literally a black box from where the ink ran together, so there's not really any way to tell what was there. Also, this is gonna be a .txt file. This computer doesn't have word. Sorry guys :(