1jz jzz30 into supra 91 turbo manual wiring issues

timmy1909

Just got my jzz30 (that was auto) in my 91 turbo supra (which is manual)....

Got it all wired up per diagrams I have seen here, I have no Fuel pump and no crank... Starter will not even click. I can however Add power from my power probe to pin 1 (black wire of the CA3 and it will turn over...
I can also add power to the black and red at the fuel pump relay on the passengers side fender and the fuel pump dose work.

There is one wire I did not hook up on the B1 plug under the dash... Its the big white/black wire that seems to be for neutral safety switch... when I took out all the wiring from the auto that wire went to the trans, now that I am 5 speed where should I run that? I have been told to run that to the starter for the trigger.

I could relay the FP and Starter... and make it work... but I think I left something out that is probably pretty simple... but I am overlooking it.

I have power inside the car... but no ignition. I have even grounded out the factory security system.

My CA3 and CA2 are the 4 wire and 8 wire plugs from the 1J not the eb1 and eb2 shown http://www.supramania.com/forum/threads/how-to-wire-a-soarer-1jz-into-ma70.43888/ but the wires seem similar

Any help would be great! I just want this thing running.

Tim From Wisconsin

timmy1909

So I hooked up pin 10 (large white/black) from B1 to pin 1 (large black wire) of ea1 that goes to the starter and it will now crank with the key... so that's a win. now I am just going to relay the Fuel pump at the relay on the passengers side fender well so it will have power with the key on and will go from there.

timmy1909

So now it cranks with the key and the fuel pump is working also with the key... but I have no spark. So I am going to dig into that... if you all have any ideas... let me know.

timmy1909

Check engine light dose not come on when i power up the car... so I am assuming no power to the ECU... What wire or wires should be supping power to the ECU? It seems like I have to add power to all these things... so some wire that should be hot is not.

timmy1909

I did get it running today as I found that the ECU was not getting ignition power... I added 12 volt to pin 9 and 23 of the c86 plug and it fired right up... Now I just have to find out what wires or wire is not hooked up correctly. I will post back when I find the problem.