18" rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Authorized Seller
I'm going to purchase a set rims next week and I was wanting to know what is the best style to go on a white mk3.
I was thinking 18's with a gold center and a chrome lip.
Either 5 spoke, split 5, or split 6.
What do you think.
Could you post some pics.
All I can find are cheap ching chong rims.
(no offense to any chinks on here).

joel903

Authorized Seller
ching chong rims? that would rub some asians the wrong way. Weird as this whole forum is based on a car made by "ASIANS". Also "Rays Engineering" i see nothing cheap about that and they're all "Asian" made. Another narrow minded noob who thinks all asians are chinese, please clearify "chinese made rims" rather then ching chong.

sai_supra1jz

Eat. Sleep. Boost.
Authorized Seller
"Ching chong" and "no offense to chinks." You're a fucken idiot. That's like apologizing while talking more shit to stir things up worst at the same time. I would slap you so hard, you will flip over right now if you were in my face.

airhead04

Authorized Seller
Another narrow minded noob who thinks all asians are chinese, please clearify "chinese made rims" rather then ching chong.
Eh, he isnt really a noob. Hes been on here since June of 08. So thats even worse, that he would post something like this.

I hope the OP has his flame suit on.

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Authorized Seller
ibtl

Seriously dude; you need to be more considerate to the other members on this forum. That's gotta be some of the dumbest shit I've read in a long time. Unless it was actually intentional. Then you're just a dick with balls too big for your own good.

How did I guess you're from Texas?
(no offense to any Texans on here).

Status
Not open for further replies.