1300 Kg Track SUPRA project

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
i am looking to have a similar track wide like the GT3 cars and it is about 1620 mm
http://www.intercontinentalgtchallenge.com/car/1
changing the last number on this link we can see the different cars specs

1620 mm is maybe a lot but 1580 1600 mm is what i am looking , for that reason i bought this kit
https://fat-dp.pl/en/products/lock-kit-for-toyota-supra-mk3-65-degrees/
they told me that arround 50 mm wider each side... so i need minimun 50 mm 2 inch wider body each side.

with some fiber glass work you can make the s2 fenders wider. amar in sd with the super wide black car has made them much wider.

josbeat

Authorized Seller
Contributor
we decided to kill the power at the top of rev. of the engine and set the limiter at 10.500rpm whish is the same as his RPE NA engines are using for safety.
corrected power at the crank 530 HP and 400 nm. with 98 OCT European Shell fuel.
someones maybe are thinking that is not to much jejejeje..... that is only at 6 PSI !!! and with a 5.29:1 rear differential , it is fast fast fast.

with 12 psi it give 740 HP !!

Attachments

josbeat

Authorized Seller
Contributor
first gear 91 kph at 10500 rpm
second 138
third 184
fourth 241
fifth 286
sixth 316

ideally will be a diferent gears in the gearbox because who want to have a 240 KPH in fourth?? and I cant find lower gears for the rear diff of 5.29:1
but i wnat to change gears arround 8500 - 9000 rpm and only use the top rev in some moments..... i think! jajajaja
at 9000 rpm fouth gear speed is 206 KPH.

josbeat

Authorized Seller
Contributor
that video is with semislicks and with a friend
i forget to connect the camera when i was using the slicks..... 7 second faster.

josbeat

Authorized Seller
Contributor
hi! ,
dont know if there are boys who are interested to keep looking what i am doing but.... i will keep posting the updates.

now the situation is that: the engine is in UK at the Radical sportcars , after a year running with the prototipe i did , the factory told me to send it to they warehouse to be updated with some special parts designed for turbo aplication but never tested, so there it is and i am waiting to get it back soon.
so like i have time , i decided to do the next step in the Supra MK3 GT3 race car building, like now we have the speed at the straights , what i need now is the speed at the bends, so i bought a FAT suspension kit for MK3 and adapted to be used with my Uprights , the front wide track goes from 1485 mm to 1610 mm front and back also but at the rear i used a rims with ET0 and big lips.

both axels have a 25 mm spacers with double attachment because i dont like to bolt the wheels directly to the brake hats to keep the hats allways perfect attached and the disc perfect straight.

Rims are 11" and 12" tyres will be 305/645 18 and 325/660 18" Pirelli slicks. But 325 at the back maybe is too much so i want to try 305/645 at the back asweel.

i am playing with the fernders looking for a good compromise between aerodinamic and look.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MKSz6W4ezAu75BHj7

trofimovich

Authorized Seller
Hello. Can you please tell me how much vacuum was in the 7m dry sump?
I prepare my 7m for the installation of oil pump for dry sump.

GC89

BoostRodeo
Authorized Seller
Contributor
We are watching, the amount of engineering you have into this car is breath taking. Please keep the updates coming!

josbeat

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Hello. Can you please tell me how much vacuum was in the 7m dry sump?
I prepare my 7m for the installation of oil pump for dry sump.
hi! Trofi.
the vacuum is proportional as the scavenge power of the pump.
with a three scavenge pump i got a negative numbers at idle but i dont remeber exactly what.
DONT remove the pipe conection between the head cover and the Block. use a vacuum regulator.

josbeat

Authorized Seller
Contributor